Tata Sky launches India's first 4K set-top box with UHD capability

eureka

Banned
Its just like when 1080p was introduced from 720p people kept bragging about the overkill of resolution, and exactly same is happening now too. But in time everyone knows what's going to happen.

The DTH broadcasts are 1080i by the way, not p.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
15-20 quality channels with discreet content, I would say. By the way, how many channels do you surf/watch everyday?

Problem is that, as Indians we have a habit of stuffing ourself to the top with things we dont need or would never use even once. We still need boasting rights to top it off. That we have everything.

And that's where things start to go wrong. For eg: There are tens of news channels. Each repeating the same news over and over again. I don't need every repetitive channel to be full hd.

15-20 full hd channels 24*7 which contains movie channels, discovery/science channels, daily soap and music, sports channels etc-2 is a very good number and that contains both english and Hindi language.

There is nothing wrong with that. I personally don't think there is anything else that I am missing here. Don't need to make a point just to make a point.

I believe that 4k is the future that is going to become present sooner than most people are willing to accept. And my assumptions are based on the fact that once majority of people will start to possess 4k video recording mobiles(as is already happening). The 4k content would become abundantly available. Forget about full hd. There is plenty of good quality 1080p content out there.

I hardly watch anything on TV, when I do it's either Star World/Premier HD, Movies Now plus,HBO SD,Star Movies HD or History HD

Top Bottom