Tablet between 15k to 20k

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Hi guys,

Post discussing here have just bought a S6 Lite.

Now need a tablet less than 20k.

Primary usage - online classes, browsing and light usage.

Kindly suggest.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
*www.samsung.com/in/tablets/galaxy-tab-a7-lte-t505n/SM-T505NZAPINU/

Tab A7 4G variant, 3gb+32gb. Add SD card for more storage.

*www.lenovo.com/in/en/laptops/ideapad/ideapad-d-series/IdeaPad-D330/p/88IPMX31047

Lenovo d330 4+64, runs on windows (And windows does not lag, I used chrome with it, unlike some people who say it lags.) , I later installed chrome OS on this, and can run android as well as linux apps. Has both keyboard and trackpad included. SD card maybe added for more storage.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Any other option for these Windows tablets? May be around 30k to 35k?

Not many TBH, but still you can get microsoft surface go. Others either aren't available in india, or are not worth it.

*www.flipkart.com/microsoft-surface...ome-s-mode-1824-2-1-laptop/p/itmfb6pyjzy9y8n4

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Not many TBH, but still you can get microsoft surface go. Others either aren't available in india, or are not worth it.

*www.flipkart.com/microsoft-surface...ome-s-mode-1824-2-1-laptop/p/itmfb6pyjzy9y8n4
Can Surface go handle daily tasks like browsing multiple tabs, youtube, word, excel, emailing. And yes some basic video editing.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Can Surface go handle daily tasks like browsing multiple tabs, youtube, word, excel, emailing. And yes some basic video editing.

It can easily handle 7-8 tabs, YT, word excel etc. but video editing May lag.( And most probably will, as that is multimedia tab, not for professional work)
Even lower powered celeron can do with multimedia, so the pentium on surface will too do it.

***BUT***

You may only buy it if you want windows, If you want touch screen, and do multi tasking with video editing, get iPad.
Get an iPad 128GB model for 37k or iPad air for 55k, for a wide screen and better performance. And yes, video editing can also be done easily on it.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
It can easily handle 7-8 tabs, YT, word excel etc. but video editing May lag.( And most probably will, as that is multimedia tab, not for professional work)
Even lower powered celeron can do with multimedia, so the pentium on surface will too do it.

***BUT***

You may only buy it if you want windows, If you want touch screen, and do multi tasking with video editing, get iPad.
Get an iPad 128GB model for 37k or iPad air for 55k, for a wide screen and better performance. And yes, video editing can also be done easily on it.

Brother not an iPad fan.

BTW - by video editing I mean, I would be editing YouTube videos via Filmora software. Only basic cut, copy n trim.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG

***BUT***

And yes, have a look at this -

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Brother not an iPad fan.

BTW - by video editing I mean, I would be editing YouTube videos via Filmora software. Only basic cut, copy n trim.

I thought u were going to use adobe premiere pro. Anyways, basic editing and all can be done pretty easily on that surface. If possible, u may wait a bit more as microsoft is going to launch next generation soon, acc. to some leaks and all.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
I thought u were going to use adobe premiere pro. Anyways, basic editing and all can be done pretty easily on that surface. If possible, u may wait a bit more as microsoft is going to launch next generation soon, acc. to some leaks and all.
There is one Surface GO 2 already there. Not available in India though (not that open on sale)

Other than this, any more model that is upcoming?

Surface Pro 7 and X are way too pricey and out of budget.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
There is one Surface GO 2 already there. Not available in India though (not that open on sale)

Other than this, any more model that is upcoming?

Surface Pro 7 and X are way too pricey and out of budget.

GO 2 launched in india just an hour from now.

*gadgets.ndtv.com/laptops/news/micr...cations-features-2326198?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG

Lol this article and news just got published half an hour ago.

*www.google.com/amp/s/www.digit.in/...le-in-india-price-specifications-availability

I think the Intel CoreM3-8100Y variant is ok. Or can i go with Pentium Gold 4425Y 8gb / 128gb variant as well?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Lol this article and news just got published half an hour ago.

*www.google.com/amp/s/www.digit.in/...le-in-india-price-specifications-availability

I think the Intel CoreM3-8100Y variant is ok. Or can i go with Pentium Gold 4425Y 8gb / 128gb variant as well?

Pentium gold with 8GB ram looks good.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
I thought they are offering M3 with 4GB ram, If they are giving 8GB ram+ M3, then that will perform better
So surface Go 2 with M3/8gb/128gb would be a good choice for all my needs that we discussed above.

Father would do all these tasks smoothly. Right?

Top Bottom