Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
I am making my Site
So Which one is Best
Division (DIV) tag or Tables ?
I need to make a Flexible site which automatically fits as per windows size
(so that it looks same in 800 x 600 and same in 1280 x 1024)

which one is best ?:confused:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
i am not sure most possibly in web 2.0 tables are not allowed!! but if you ask me div tags are a headache. it is not always placed properly across diff browsers. if is totally up to you what tag you want to use... i'll also need some guidance in this issue.

parthbarot

In the zone
Now a days... div are used...

The main reason they give behind is google bot searching through your site can't get it correctly if the table structure is too complex. So instead you should use div structure.

i am also lookin into it... not a master yaar... :)
Paarth.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
being a web design for past 5-6 yrs in the industry i can suggest u to go with Div based website... it is flexible and light weighted...

make it in row format which means it will give it a web2 look...

parthbarot

In the zone
being a web design for past 5-6 yrs in the industry i can suggest u to go with Div based website... it is flexible and light weighted...

make it in row format which means it will give it a web2 look...

hey, you look like knowing more on web 2.0 and all this. can you suggest some good links and tutorials for converting Table structure to div and looks like same?

Paarth.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
see u cannot just simply convert tables into DIV...

u need to learn that... try being a regular visitor of www.css-tricks.com and have a look at at www.cssmania.com where u can get a lot of DIV based website...

u can search for fundamentals on the net and practice that...

web2.0 i myself am not confident will let u know if i more links... u keep following www.css-tricks.com as that is a great place to be in..

parthbarot

In the zone
thanks bro... will check it...
i was actually asking to get it for my blog... and also want to lear it...
thanks for the links...

Paarth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom