System Security Expert

crazylamhe

Broken In
Hello everyone,

I am currently doing B.Tech(2nd yr.) in IT. As IT has diverse fields to chose from, like Programming, Networking, Systems, Database, System Security, Animations etc., I am interested in the System Security module ! At the end of bachelors, I want to get recruited in a big IT Giant . . But because they don't hire any lame person(only a few IITians and fewer NITians make up to it), I need to add lots of feathers to my cap to possibly hope ! ! But I don't know the place to start, what all one needs to do to excel in system security ??
For instance, the ones interested in Networking can do CCNA+MCSE; then RHCE would suffice to some extent . . Programmers can do Sun Certified Java Course etc., but I have no idea on the path of System Security ! Anybody having any knowledge on this please share the least you have, because I don't know where to start and I think it's high time I should start ! Any opinion would only add more value . Thanks

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Top IT Security Certifications That Will Get You a Raise - Security - News & Reviews - eWeek.com

OP
crazylamhe

crazylamhe

Broken In
Thanks a lot Garbage :thumbs: So, I do know my targets now, but am unsure of selecting the right one first, the next step etc., Anyone having any knowledge, please share !

Top Bottom