root.king

geek in action
hey guys i'm using
asus p5g41t-m lx
intel dual core3ghz
1gb simtronics ram
windows7 32bit
no additional cards
but my system hang in bitween any time when i was working,and i have only option to press that damn 'restart' button. Even 'windows task manager' dose not work but asus pc prob and hw info says
cpu temp 42'c
vcore volt 1.27
plz urgent help me
i dont have any idea to what to do.

Last edited:
OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
guys today i found another thing that after system hangs i removed ram and thats quit hot to hold in hand is that any problem,
cpu fan @1198rpm
and then i have add the another 90mm high speed fan to cpu side panel then it'll droped to around 890rpm
but still has problem.

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
guys today i found another thing that after system hangs i removed ram and thats quit hot to hold in hand is that any problem,
cpu fan @1198rpm
and then i have add the another 90mm high speed fan to cpu side panel then it'll droped to around 890rpm
but still has problem.

RAM modules do get hot while running computer, but not too hot to hold them in hand. :unsure: Am I wrong?

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
guys i have downloaded memtest its a just 'kb' file and lose to burn bootable on cd so how can i boot from a usb pen drive to boot from it plz clearly say me.

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
But how, i think only putting the only iso file in usb it cant boot can i need any another files,
because i had already tried the linux os iso but it never booted with only iso file.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
But how, i think only putting the only iso file in usb it cant boot can i need any another files,
because i had already tried the linux os iso but it never booted with only iso file.
Test if your system is capable of booting from a USB Device | USB Pen Drive Linux

aswin1

Journeyman
Download Lavasys Everest and run a system stability test. Will test memory and other components like proccy.

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
GUYS i think my windows7 has sum problems so now i'll gonna remove it and put the xp sp2 back in my system .

jagdish

Journeyman
I have seen on your signature that your processor is being overclocked to 3.8ghz:shock: and its a dual core right, try to run at stock speed if problem and tell me what happens

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
I have seen on your signature that your processor is being overclocked to 3.8ghz:shock: and its a dual core right, try to run at stock speed if problem and tell me what happens

i have already Tried every thing but nothing worked. and now installing xp back

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

AFAIK, OC'ing CPU have no bad effect on any software(s), specially OS.

Top Bottom