I Have Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20 GHz
1 GB DDR2 Ram
Intel(R) D946GZis Mother Board With PCI Express Slot
240 GB HDD

Which Graphics Card Should I Prefer?
Without Heating Problem

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
no need to buy a GPU for 2k. Totally worthless buy it would be. Get 4.5k and get a good 8600gt or wait for 9500gt.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Dont buy a graphics card with 2k. It makes very little or no difference even if you buy one. If you are not a gamer, then 8500GT would be enough. But if you are a casual gamer, then get 8600GT or a better card depending on your requirements. But settling for something less than an 8600GT is not recommended.

amitash

Intel OCer
^+1 2k is 2 less to get a good gfx card for...it wont be able to play recent or upcomming games very well....the next best thing would be 8600gt as already mentioned.

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ Graphics rendering, HD movies etc. But if you didn't know that, chances are that you dont need a graphic card. :)

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
If u can increase ur budget to 3k get a mercury 8600gt 256 ddr3. Great card at great price. Get the ddr3 version only

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^What?? Mercury?? Come on. That' one of the worst hardware manufacturers. I would rather buy nothing than buying bullshit mercury products.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
if u use 3d max
go for workstation grpahics like Ati fire GL etc. & u will have to increase ur budget .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom