SuSE 9.2 CD - Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hey

i installed FC 3 but made a couple of mistakes as posted here in the forum ... and now have read up about it and also bout SuSe 9.2 interface specially for a new user ... and i am interested in it (SuSe 9.2) now ...

i heard its free to distribute if non commercial use

i stay in mumbai ... can anyone here provde me the same ???

please reply soon

tuxfan

Technomancer
I think I have the Live CD, but not too sure about the Full Installation. I will have to check. Will do that.

If you want Mandrake 10.1, I have it. Alternatively, buy LinuxForYou or Digit of Feb 2005. They both have given Mandrake 10.1 on their DVDs. With Digit you will have to burn the ISOs on CDs and install. With LFY, you can directly install from the DVD :)

OP
G

firstly i dont have a DVD ROM

and i dont think Mandrake is that good ... if it is ... can i read up a bit on it ??? if u have ne links ...

i think SuSe 9.2 is good ... so if u cud reply soon

tuxfan

Technomancer
I am sorry, I don't seem to have it. Even if I have, it will be a DVD. With Mandrake, I have a DVD as well as CD ISO images. So I can give you any one of them to you. If you want any distro, you can go to *www.linuxjunkies.org. They will send you distro of your choice for a nomianl charge.

As for Mandrake, I don't know much about it and I have just installed it yesterday night. So can't give any opinion. But I have following distros with me.

Debian
FC3
Mandrake 10.1

PCQ Linux 2005 will come in March. That usually is my preferred distro. Till it comes I want to try out mandrake. You can go to *www.mandrakelinux.com

OP
K

kp_dude2000

Suse 9.2

you can contact below address. I think they might help you out in efficiant manner

Linsoft Technologies
#695, 11th Cross, 5th Main
M.C. Layout, Vijaynagar
Bangalore - 560040
Ph: +91 80 23119881 / 23119882

or for any support or any other linux queries you can mail to support@linsoftindia.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom