super commander game error

sukesh1090

Adam young
supreme commander game error

today i installed supreme commander.but every time when i start the game it shows an error message that unable to create direct 3d check that your video card has latest drivers.i have latest drivers and directx9.i tried in both windows 7 and windows xp.please help me to solve this provblem.yhank you.

Last edited:

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Super Commander? I presume you meant Supreme Commander.

Have you looked at the minimum requirements for the game? From your signature, I see that you have an integrated graphics card. This is totally incapable of running the game. Please get a proper graphics card.

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
Re: supreme commander game error

lol.i am very sorry for that super error:lol:.but according to their minimum system requirements i got everything for forged alliance and in the error it shows its the mistake of the drivers.

gameranand

Living to Play
If you only meets the minimum requirement of the game then game may not run. Happens to one of my friend game goes to black screen and nothing happens and sometimes error message.
You can try updating your directX and video drivers.

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
i tried with the dx they gave with the game but still the same problem.lets wish i will able to play this game when i add a cool gfx card.

Top Bottom