Suitable Video Conferencing Laptop

tddude

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys,

First post here :) Here's my requirement for a new laptop to purchase in a couple of days.

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

Flexible. Aiming to buy a laptop which satisfies my requirement.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Laptop with 15.6" without OS. Std. Weight.

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

Your advice sought on the Best Quality and Service.

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

Primary task - 3-4 hours of continuous video conferencing (paid s/w, skype, gtalk), daily. Could exceed time limit too. Simultaneous usage of normal Office tools like word, spreadsheet, PDF, Outlook.
Overall usage time would be around 7-8 hours a day.

Laptop should be good enough; the processor shouldn't gets heated up. Consistency in performance required. The camera and screen has to be good.

I would like to use this laptop for 3 years. Quality is Key.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

Anything would do, I guess.

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

Along with your laptop recommendation could you point me to a wholesaler in Bangalore ?

Thanks for your advice, guys.

dsmarty

Journeyman
Lenovo Essential G580 (59-324061) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Lenovo Notebook

Get it from SP road. 2 weeks ago IT Gain computers in SP Road quoted it at Rs. 32,400/-

OP
T

tddude

Right off the assembly line
Lenovo Essential G580 (59-324061) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Lenovo Notebook

Get it from SP road. 2 weeks ago IT Gain computers in SP Road quoted it at Rs. 32,400/-

Thanks again dsmarty :) I will be going to IT gain soon. Could you suggest a few more reputed multibrand shops in SP Road which I can visit, to get a better deal?

Top Bottom