suggestions Needed For Graphics Card Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzaib

Right off the assembly line
I have Hp Pavillion PC With The Following Configuration Pentium4 541 (P) HT 3.2 GHz:Intel 915G: 800 MHz front side bus.Socket 775:pCI slot one available:pCI Express Slot One but occupied.
I already have ATI Radeon X300SE but the performance of this graphics card is very dull.Please suggest me a graphics card for my pc.My budget is Rs.10000.
Please suggest...:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
1st. :- Make one thread and ask all the questions in it.
2nd :- Dont use big g@y fonts.
3rd :- Go for Palit HD4850 512MB GDDR3 for Rs. 9500/-

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@thread_starter: U r writing in bold fonts means u r angry/shouting (dats wat we consider in forums & its universal)....:-x

So y is the need 2 use bold when all users can read clearly...with normal fonts...:D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
KaranTh85 said:
So y is the need 2 use bold when all users can read clearly...with normal fonts...:D

I agree with that..
BTW go for Palit HD4850 512MB DDR3 for 9.5k
I think his proccy may be a bottleneck for the card...Is there anyone to agree with me? Am i rite?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yes E7200 + ASUS P5K PL VM or XFX 630i is a good choice....
Later he can add HD4850 or 4870 as per his budget....:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@OP

Seriously, save up a bit and go for E7200/ASUS P5KPL CM/2GB DDR2 667MHz RAM and HD4850. Will make a great rig.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
HD4850 is good card, but as rajkumar_pb said I think the proccy is the Partition between GFX and u r gaming... Change it

OP
M

muzaib

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for suggestions from all of you and sorry for using large fonts..I promise it won"t be repeated again....:sad::sad::sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom