Suggestions for selling my Lenovo Y50 Gaming Laptop

GeekyNik

Right off the assembly line
Hi! I'm selling my Lenovo Y50 gaming laptop, which I bought a year ago. It still has 1.5 years of warranty left.
It is the newer version with the IPS screen and NVIDIA GTX 960M. It is available with original bill, box and all the accessories.
I paid Rs. 84,000 for it, and the price I'm looking for is Rs 65,000.
My location is Delhi-NCR.

Full specs -
Processor: Intel i7 4710 HQ 2.5 GHz with Turbo Boost to 3.5 GHz
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GTX 960M 4GB GPU
Screen: Full HD 1920x1080 IPS Screen
RAM: 8GB
Hard Drive: 1TB HDD + 8GB SSD Hybrid Drive
Webcam: 720p with microphone
Ports: 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, HDMI, Full SD Card Slot, Ethernet port, aux, microphone jack.

Do let me know if anybody is interested in buying this. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3747_DxO.jpg
    IMG_3747_DxO.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3752_DxO.jpg
    IMG_3752_DxO.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3753_DxO.jpg
    IMG_3753_DxO.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3742_DxO.jpg
    IMG_3742_DxO.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
OP
G

GeekyNik

Right off the assembly line
Without photos no one will be interested. And 65k is not reasonable I think.
EDIT: Photos uploaded. I apologise for the oversight on my end. :ashamed:

About the price, people are selling the older Y50 with 860M and TN display panel for 50k. There was a price premium of 10-15k for the newer model with GTX 960M and the IPS panel. So, asking for 60-65k is justified, I think.

There's a separate thread:
Bazaar

BTW I'm sure you won't get 65k (unless you successfully fool someone) because for 10k more you can get new laptops with better CPU & GPU (Asus FX553VD).

From my experience of second hand market, everyone quotes a higher price because of Indians' tendency to bargain. Keep a minimum cost in mind that you are fine with. Something like 30-35k is obviously too low for it. Value of electronics depreciate over time, mostly due to newer better ones available for same or lower cost.

BTW why are you selling it? It can easily run games for next 2-3 years.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
As anupam_pb, please create a new thread in Bazaar section with the rules (like username and date in photos). You are not allowed to sell things in this section.
But feel free to discuss suggestions about selling your laptop here. Changed the title of this thread to reflect this.

Top Bottom