Suggestions for Laptop @40k

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Also that site says both cards have 7000+ 3D Mark 11 scores. A serious :facepalm: there. Why buy GTX 780m when you can get that scores with these low end cards.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Also that site says both cards have 7000+ 3D Mark 11 scores. A serious :facepalm: there. Why buy GTX 780m when you can get that scores with these low end cards.

exactly why i never follow benchmarks off the internet blindly like saiyangoku

OP
ashs1

ashs1

Padawan
Nope.. I've just got a buyer for my old pc. Once it is sold ( within 2 days probably), I'll go for purchasing the laptop.
Expecting to get it within next week. :)

OP
ashs1

ashs1

Padawan
Btw.. Almost convinced my parents to agree for y510p. ( future proof, blah.. Blah., better in the longer run)... Hopefully, the shopkeeper doesn't ruin it by saying something stupid.. :-S

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Btw.. Almost convinced my parents to agree for y510p. ( future proof, blah.. Blah., better in the longer run)... Hopefully, the shopkeeper doesn't ruin it by saying something stupid.. :-S

Go for it! You can upgrade CPU and GPU later.

Run ahead when your parents are parking the car and tell the shopkeeper to SHATP!

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

good luck!! im sure youll love the y510p,its build quality etc is very sturdy like extra sturdy compared to my inspiron turbo

OP
ashs1

ashs1

Padawan
Go for it! You can upgrade CPU and GPU later.

Run ahead when your parents are parking the car and tell the shopkeeper to SHATP!
:D
good luck!! im sure youll love the y510p,its build quality etc is very sturdy like extra sturdy compared to my inspiron turbo
:fingerscrossed:

I went to lenovo showroom to find out more about finance options.. And he created a bit more confusion..
One final question :
He showed me another laptop z50( same as this : Lenovo Z50-70 (59-427812) Notebook (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 4GB Graph) Rs.59490 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 (59-427812) Notebook (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 4GB Graph) SIlver Online - Lenovo: Flipkart.com) and told me it was superior to y510p as it had i7 ( I think i7U is same as i5M, right??).. Also, it has 4 GB
Graphic
Processor N15S-GT ( no idea which is good )
:S
The z50 cost is just 1000bucks more than y510p.. Should I go for it or should I stick to y510p ( i5)??

Sorry for yet another question.. ;)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
:D

:fingerscrossed:

I went to lenovo showroom to find out more about finance options.. And he created a bit more confusion..
One final question :
He showed me another laptop z50( same as this : Lenovo Z50-70 (59-427812) Notebook (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 4GB Graph) Rs.59490 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 (59-427812) Notebook (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 4GB Graph) SIlver Online - Lenovo: Flipkart.com) and told me it was superior to y510p as it had i7 ( I think i7U is same as i5M, right??).. Also, it has 4 GB
Graphic
Processor N15S-GT ( no idea which is good )
:S
The z50 cost is just 1000bucks more than y510p.. Should I go for it or should I stick to y510p ( i5)??

Sorry for yet another question.. ;)

Tell him to fok off.
Y510p is tons better than Z50.
1.Better Screen(Y510p has FHD)
2.Better GPU.(Y510p's GT 755m is at least 15% better than Z50's GT 840m).
3.Better CPU.(core i5 M is 5% better than core i7 U)

- - - Updated - - -

Also better battery and speakers.

OP
ashs1

ashs1

Padawan
Hehehe :D.. I shall do so.. Thanks [MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION].. Y510p it is finally!! might get on Tuesday or Wednesday.. Will post pics. :thumbsup:

OP
ashs1

ashs1

Padawan
Got the lenovo y510p yesterday !! :w00t: :w00t:
Thanks for all the help guys !! I'll post the laptop pics in some time !!

Top Bottom