Suggestions about selected config

zedex

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

I want to buy low-buget pc so browsing, watching movies and viewing photographs it the all activity it will be used for.

i checked the config section for low-budget pc, i have used AMD all my life (10 years) now and i think i can stick with AMD going forward..

apart from regular cabinet + stock PSU. below is the current configuration (Its flipkart wishlist) easier than copying it here

PC Config

If you are not willing to go to wishlist here is the config

Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-DS2 Motherboard
Corsair DDR3 4 GB(1 x 4GB) PC RAM (CMV4GX3M1A1600C11)
WD Caviar Green 1 TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive (WD10EZRX)
AMD 3.7 GHz FM2 A4-6300 Processor
LG GH24NSC0 DVD Burner Internal Optical Drive
Dell E1914H 18.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Answer these first *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...answer-these-questions-first-post1542847.html

OP
Z

zedex

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: It will be used for browsing! Will be used by my mother...

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 22K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: 17+ inch monitor is required

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: None

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Few days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: i have assembled it in past and will do this as well

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai, will buy online and cabinet from local shop

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: its for my parents, so its bare minimum

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
you should take a look at Raspberry Pi and other boards if this pc is for browsing and normal usage stuff only. Anyways you can consider this -

G3220 - 4k
GA H81 S2PV - 4k
Corsair Value Select RAM 4GB - 2.5k
Local Cabinet + PSU - 1k
WD Blue 1 TB - 3.7k
Dell E1941H - 5.5k
MK 200 - .7k

prices are approx

[MENTION=301113]zedex[/MENTION] buddy, your thought out config is excellent for your needs, no need to go to expensive intel route, but I just want you to manage an antec VP 450p there,because local psus served you fine doesn't mean they will forever

Instead get a local kb + mouse, a 500GB hdd instead of 1TB, if you are too tight on budget, you can go for a local cabby

Top Bottom