Suggestion required to purchase Higher End Laptop (Core i7)

gauravweb

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a High End Laptop with Intel Core i7 Processor, 8GB+ RAM, 2GB+ Graphics Card, 1TB HDD or 512GB SSD. Please suggest me some options. I would also prefer smaller screen (13") with 6 cell battery (or more)

OP
G

gauravweb

Right off the assembly line
1) What is your budget? No budget.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? Gaming and Graphics editing. Heavy softwares like 3DS MAX, CorelDraw, Photoshop, etc.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ? Intel Core i7 Processor, 8GB+ RAM, 2GB+ Graphics Card, 1TB HDD or 512GB SSD

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like? No preference. Only a good configuration with best price.

6) Anything else you would like to say?
  • Battery back up ( extended (5-7hrs) )
  • Purchase place (Online/Within Uttar Pradesh or NCR )

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
1) What is your budget? No budget.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? Gaming and Graphics editing. Heavy softwares like 3DS MAX, CorelDraw, Photoshop, etc.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ? Intel Core i7 Processor, 8GB+ RAM, 2GB+ Graphics Card, 1TB HDD or 512GB SSD

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like? No preference. Only a good configuration with best price.

6) Anything else you would like to say?
  • Battery back up ( extended (5-7hrs) )
  • Purchase place (Online/Within Uttar Pradesh or NCR )
Import a razor blade or aorus from xotic pc. There are no thin lightweight 12" gaming laptops in India.

Top Bottom