Suggestion on Intel 8th Generation Build

OP
S

Swetank Saroj

Broken In
Looks Awesome :)
Do post Final build pics

These are few pictures of final build. Haven't removed the plastic from tempered side as I am scared of my kids.

IMG_20171221_162617741.jpg
IMG_20171221_162634763.jpg
IMG_20171221_162756399.jpg
IMG_20171221_200939342.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

Swetank Saroj

Broken In
Nice. You Saved at least 20-25k by getting stuff from US. How come 939 for Win10 pro?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

From www.psngames.org

Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (OEM/Retail)

OEM is ~$9 Retail is ~$17. One can use PayTm for payment but additional transaction charges of Rs 286. I opted for OEW but its better to get Retail. Needed to cal MS support for complete activation.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah. Price is too good to be true

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
It is!These keys/versions are not meant to be sold to typical home customers even if they are valid keys.Basically your money is not going to MS but individuals who are violating their terms & conditions by which they got these keys from MS/3rd parties.

A "true win 10 OEM" costs ~$100:
Windows 10 Home - 64-bit - OEM - Newegg.com

I would rather donate money to charities instead of giving it to guys who most probably don't declare it in their income tax return of whatever country they are in or declare it as their personal income with much lower tax rates.MS at least pay taxes on their income at standard rates.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
It is!These keys/versions are not meant to be sold to typical home customers even if they are valid keys.Basically your money is not going to MS but individuals who are violating their terms & conditions by which they got these keys from MS/3rd parties.

A "true win 10 OEM" costs ~$100:
Windows 10 Home - 64-bit - OEM - Newegg.com

I would rather donate money to charities instead of giving it to guys who most probably don't declare it in their income tax return of whatever country they are in or declare it as their personal income with much lower tax rates.MS at least pay taxes on their income at standard rates.
The problem it not all think it that way, otherwise the world would have been a far far better place to live. "Perfect World"

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not like that,even using "ahem" windows is better.In both cases money is not going to MS but at least when you donate to a charity you know your money will be put to good use compared to giving it to people with no legitimate business relation to MS.

OP
S

Swetank Saroj

Broken In
Out of the following 3, which monitor should I purchase.

LG 34" Curved Monitor - 34UC79G

Alienware 34 Curved Gaming Monitor - AW2518HW

Which one should I get. I am confused, I like to get a 34" curved screen with IPS panel whereas Alienware is TN panel and G-sync compatible.

Both will cost me around 45K

Last edited:
OP
S

Swetank Saroj

Broken In
Out of the following 3, which monitor should I purchase.

LG 34" Curved Monitor - 34UC79G

Alienware 34 Curved Gaming Monitor - AW2518HW

Which one should I get. I am confused, I like to get a 34" curved screen with IPS panel whereas Alienware is TN panel and G-sync compatible.

Both will cost me around 45K

Any suggestion or guidance on the above query?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
IPS panels have better colour reproduction & bigger screen is better for gaming but its resolution is 2560*1080 whereas alienware has only 1080p FHD resolution which seems kinda waste for a 1080 which is capable of 1440p gaming.

Top Bottom