suggestion need for buying a new battery for Galaxy s2

dharmil007

Journeyman
i Have Samsung Galaxy S2.

i need to buy a new Battery for my fone, as the old one is not working.

Pls tell me Guys which one to Buy ?
Which is better ?

The Current i m using is Samsung OG Battery, it got a bit blown out& not working in just a Year.

1. 3500mAh --> RS.1100 {dUPliCATE} {eBay}

or

3500mAh --> RS.1500 {dUPliCATE} [fliPkART}

2. 1650 --> Rs.560 {Samsung Original with 6 months Warranty} {SamSung eStore}

The 3500mAh claims that it will give me double Battery Usage, then the current OG one.

i dont know if any Side Effects or someThing are there of that duplicate Battery.

So pls guyz give me advice

Last edited:

perplexed

Journeyman
Check the Current Ratings on that battery..

1. The Battery should be able to operate on the Voltage range that S2 runs on

2. At that operating voltage range, it should be able to output that much of current ( amperes ) for safe operation.. If it outputs more, that circuits may get fried, and in case of much less, the capacitors will be damaged.
Compare the original battery parameters with this duplicate one..

3. Above and foremost.. size must be proper :p

Eg. I got a duplicate battery for my DELL laptop from Nehru Place with 6 months warranty for ~1.7k. It is giving me a stellar performance even after 15 months.. ( Original battery cost was 4.6K with 1 year warranty ). So, do check the warranty ( 1 or 2 months ) on this duplicate one so that it can be replaced pronto if in case it doesn't work out. !!

OP
dharmil007

dharmil007

Journeyman
Check the Current Ratings on that battery..

1. The Battery should be able to operate on the Voltage range that S2 runs on

2. At that operating voltage range, it should be able to output that much of current ( amperes ) for safe operation.. If it outputs more, that circuits may get fried, and in case of much less, the capacitors will be damaged.
Compare the original battery parameters with this duplicate one..

3. Above and foremost.. size must be proper :p

Eg. I got a duplicate battery for my DELL laptop from Nehru Place with 6 months warranty for ~1.7k. It is giving me a stellar performance even after 15 months.. ( Original battery cost was 4.6K with 1 year warranty ). So, do check the warranty ( 1 or 2 months ) on this duplicate one so that it can be replaced pronto if in case it doesn't work out. !!

That Battery is Specifically Made for Galaxy S2.

1. iT does operate on 3.7V same as OG

2. i cant find what are u saying, it should be under that range, 'coz many batteries have been sold.

3. Size is little bit bigger, But it fits nicely in the fone.

& i Am not worried about the cost, as i need to buy the Battery which would last longer

perplexed

Journeyman

That Battery is Specifically Made for Galaxy S2.

1. iT does operate on 3.7V same as OG

2. i cant find what are u saying, it should be under that range, 'coz many batteries have been sold.

3. Size is little bit bigger, But it fits nicely in the fone.

& i Am not worried about the cost, as i need to buy the Battery which would last longer

ohh.. I thought U are asking about the compatibility. ANyways, the reviews in the site will help IMO.

Top Bottom