Suggestion for laptop 45-50k

gulati.ishank

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
Rs50,000 max
2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
•Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Dell, HP
b. Dislike:HCL, Acer, Lenovo
4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming and watching movies.
5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Any
6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
I want to buy it from a local store and not online.

Well, I have done a little research but i am not able to decide b/w the following laptops, so please suggest the best.
Dell New Inspiron 15R Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph): Flipkart.com
Sony VAIO E15127CN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph): Flipkart.com
HP Pavilion G6-2203TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph): Flipkart.com
Samsung NP350V5C-S07IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com (Availability is a problem)
Also can anyone suggest any shop in Faridabad or Delhi where i can geat a nice quote for the laptop

Anish9218

Journeyman
If your primary task is gaming then I suggest you search for a Windows 7 pc or a DOS or Linux pc where in you can install Windows 7 later because more than half the games do not run in Windows 8. Among the laptops you listed, go for dell or HP. Their After sales service is very good. The Sony laptop has a bit lower graphic card but I dont think it will make a difference.

OP
gulati.ishank

gulati.ishank

Broken In
I have increased my budget a bit.
Now it's b/w Samsung np550p5c-s04in and Dell 15r turbo.
So, please suggest me the best.

Anish9218

Journeyman
Specs for the dell laptop?
The Samsung lappy is amazing. And the graphic card is of class 1. (NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M - Notebookcheck.net Tech) just ask about its ASS from someone and go for it :)

Top Bottom