Suggestion for buying laptop

infoseeker

Right off the assembly line
Hey All ,
i have to buy a new laptop for normal ,everyday usage ( plus some good gaming ) .Budget is up to Rs. 35k ,but may exceed at the most to 2-3k ( if genuinely required ).While browsing over the internet ( mainly flipkart ) i have noticed these 3 laptops meeting the requirement

1) hp pavilion g6 2010 ax
2) Sony vaio SVE15115EN
3) Dell inspiron 15 R -N5520

I liked the configuration of HP the most but what worrying me is the AMD processor it has .Went to few shops and they all told me not to go for the AMD processor coz it has heating problem , market's share is with intel so its better etc etc .As i am no expert in this thing ,so can experts out here please help me regarding this and help me to select the best available laptop in my range ???

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
Hey All ,
i have to buy a new laptop for normal ,everyday usage ( plus some good gaming ) .Budget is up to Rs. 35k ,but may exceed at the most to 2-3k ( if genuinely required ).While browsing over the internet ( mainly flipkart ) i have noticed these 3 laptops meeting the requirement

1) hp pavilion g6 2010 ax
2) Sony vaio SVE15115EN
3) Dell inspiron 15 R -N5520

I liked the configuration of HP the most but what worrying me is the AMD processor it has .Went to few shops and they all told me not to go for the AMD processor coz it has heating problem , market's share is with intel so its better etc etc .As i am no expert in this thing ,so can experts out here please help me regarding this and help me to select the best available laptop in my range ???

Yes, I would also suggest not to go for AMD processor as they get heated up in a quick time. Since you will be using the laptop just for regular usage then I would suggest you to go for Sony Vaio.
It has intel ore i3 processor which will make your laptop fast enough so that you can enjoy the gaming without any lag.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
^^AMD processors don't get heated.Come out of this mindset.Check things first before making such generalized statements.

Most of the mid-range laptops with a good enough dedicated discrete graphic card get somewhat heated during gaming irrespective of the processor.

@ infoseeker
HP g6-2010ax is fine.Also check out Samsung NP355V5C-S03IN,comes with win7 preloaded with identical specs.
For gaming in that price range take any good laptop with hd7670m .

z3rO

Journeyman
As you are into gaming, it would better to avoid the Sony laptop with 7650M. Go for the HP or the Dell one. Dunno about AMD processors heating up.. Never heard such a thing about newer AMDs.. The HP gives best Value For Money in the 3 laptops. And heating probs can be taken care of with a notebook cooler..

Top Bottom