Suggest the best computer cabinet for cooling @ 5k

forexworld12

Broken In
Can anyone help me out choosing the best computer cabinet that has the best cooling performance with a lot of fans or whatever is required for optimal cooling. My budget is @5k ... I won't be playing games but running a lot of applications at the same time x 12-13 hours a day.. my pc room doesn't have ac and its in a very claustrophobic kinda place and as it is its quite hot . so I need the best cabinet with 6x fans

GammaLazer

Broken In
I am using Cooler Master HAF 912 and it can have 6 FANS of 120 MM or 5 120 MM and 1 200 MM fan. I really like its cooling performance. I am currently using i5 - 3750k oc's and the the cabinet being hugely airy helps a lot. The best part is that you can extremely modify/customize the cabinet, just google it. Plus its in your budget.

shadem99

Broken In
Can anyone help me out choosing the best computer cabinet that has the best cooling performance with a lot of fans or whatever is required for optimal cooling. My budget is @5k ... I won't be playing games but running a lot of applications at the same time x 12-13 hours a day.. my pc room doesn't have ac and its in a very claustrophobic kinda place and as it is its quite hot . so I need the best cabinet with 6x fans

Deepcool kendomen, mine just came in..ill give a quick run down
5 preinstalled fans 120mm
Dust filters at all intakes
2 front facing fans have a white LED
Ample spacing and modular drive bays in case you need to remove them for more air flow or gpu space
Clear side panel, just to look sexy
Usb 3.0 headers
Tool-less hdd mounters
3900~ after adding a 7.5 percent discount coupon on ebay

i dont see any other case in beating this one within the price range of 5k ~

OP
F

forexworld12

Broken In
Thanks to everyone for helping me out .. Really appreciate it

Going with deepcool kendomen , I don't think there is any cabinet that can beat this in cooling performance
thanks shadem99

Top Bottom