Suggest multiplayer games

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
I am looking for some multiplayer action :)

but have little knowledge about multiplayer games . The only I know are chess and zapak. So suggest me some online games, to play with other humans through the internet.

Require non-fps , freeware game. Something like AOE, or from any other genre (except fps) It would be nice if the game has a a atleast a few people playing online.

Specs:

ati X1200 integrated

1 gb ram

128 kbps connection

Edit: I know there are several browser-based MMRPO (something like that) , but none have really appealed to me...i don't even what they are .

Last edited:

Aspire

Padawan
I am looking for some multiplayer action :)

but have little knowledge about multiplayer games . The only I know are chess and zapak. So suggest me some online games, to play with other humans through the internet.

Require non-fps , freeware game. Something like AOE, or from any other genre (except fps) It would be nice if the game has a a atleast a few people playing online.

Specs:

ati X1200 integrated

1 gb ram

128 kbps connection

Edit: I know there are several browser-based MMRPO (something like that) , but none have really appealed to me...i don't even what they are .

The games are called MMORPGs {Multi Massive Online Role Playing Games).
Trust me, they suck...........

Some of them are:
Mythwar 1/2
Runescape

Chess at chess.com ( I play it frequently there :D)

Why dont you try Games like FIFA, Rise of Nations, War Craft, etc online?
I play FIFA Online more than Urban Terror now.

If you want Flash Based Games then try
www.miniclip.com
www.neopets.com
www.yetisports.com
www.candyshop.com

Hope I helped you :cool:

Aspire

Padawan
If you want Mythwar or Runescape Account, PM me.
I tried them 1-2 years back and got them to quite high lvls and then i have nothing to do in them.
I know you'll ruin them coz you dont even know how to play but i have no problems.

toofan

Technomancer
Try the FPS Urban terror 4.1. its provided by digit and its free. and for the rest you have to buy a legal copy.

There are lacks of players playing urban terror 4.1

toofan

Technomancer
Try the FPS Urban terror 4.1. its provided by digit and its free. and for the rest you have to buy a legal copy.

There are lacks of players playing urban terror 4.1

techo dude

Right off the assembly line
best multiplayer game ever made for party fraggers is counter strlke condition Zero followed by quake 3 arena

OP
chesss

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Why dont you try Games like FIFA, Rise of Nations, War Craft, etc online?
I play FIFA Online more than Urban Terror now.
they are paid right ? and the pirated version don't have multiplayer support i believe

toofan

Technomancer
You can play at pirated/private servers but as an indian your pings will be much higher and you will be auto kicked frequently. so it doesn't works that good.
Buy Original and play for a year or two.

Aspire

Padawan
they are paid right ? and the pirated version don't have multiplayer support i believe
I have the original FIFA game.

I usually buy EA Sports Games ( FIFA ) so that i can play online but for others Torrents are always there................. :wink:

xavier666

come on! go to torrents, yaar. You can try counter strike 1.6. They will have multiplayer support unless specified. Btw, try making a garena account, it's like the orkut of gaming. You'll get loads of servers. But you have to download garena for it. Just google it.

Zeppelin

Hello people, this guy said he wants a non-FPS game :p You could try Ragnarok Online. I think the Indian one is free atm. The graphics aren't high end and its very old, but the game is very well thought out and its fun to play (and very addictive). Its pretty popular. Maple Story is another side scroll mmorpg that is pretty popular too. I'm not sure if its free to play or not, though.

Other 3D mmorpgs that are free to play include: Flyff, Tales of Pirates, GodsWar, and many more, really. There are so many new free to play forever mmorpgs that have been released lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom