Suggest me some good books - Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

alter_ego

Who me??
I am not sure if a thread like this exists. However, I will be in Mumbai for a period of one month and will have a lot of time to kill. Kindly suggest me some good book. I am currently reading "The Third Twin" by Ken Follet.

I like thriller, horror, paranormal stuff and some fast paced drama too. Mushy stuff absolute NO for me.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Have you taken a look at the recommended books thread? its in chit chat.

Third twin is good - the butler did it, but we all know that :)

Try Matthew Reilly's books Temple and Seven Ancient Wonders.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Go for Stephen King books: Insomnia, thinner, he's always good in that kinda stories.

Oh yeah............I would like to recommend u "36 Short stories by Jeffrey Archer", its amazing, mind blowing...............I've become a fan of this author............they are totally different from the type of stories he's famous of writing..........

Again paranormal: Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allan Poe.............none can beat them........if u can, get hold of any book by them...........it would b a treat 2 ur reading habit.

OP
alter_ego

alter_ego

Who me??
Have you taken a look at the recommended books thread? its in chit chat.

Third twin is good - the butler did it, but we all know that :)

Try Matthew Reilly's books Temple and Seven Ancient Wonders.

Thanks Guys!!!

Can't find that link, can you pls paste the URL.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
I like thriller, horror, paranormal stuff and some fast paced drama too. Mushy stuff absolute NO for me.
same here.

Get 'Chamber of secrets' - douglas Preston
- a hint of horror, slightly creepy, a lil grose, paranormal angle(sort of), no mushy mushy stuff . A fascinating awesome read. One of my favourites!

Also try www.librarything.com - suggests recommendations based on any book.

OP
alter_ego

alter_ego

Who me??
same here.

Get 'Chamber of secrets' - douglas Preston
- a hint of horror, slightly creepy, a lil grose, paranormal angle(sort of), no mushy mushy stuff . A fascinating awesome read. One of my favourites!

Also try www.librarything.com - suggests recommendations based on any book.

^^ Thanks! Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom