Sunny85

Right off the assembly line
1. Budget -: Around Rs. 20000(+/- 3k)
2. Display type and size-: 5 - 5.5 inch touch screen
3. Preferred choice of brand-: Samsung, Sony, LG
4. What camera option you want-: Auto Focus
5. Preferred operating system? -: Android
6. Preferred connectivity options -: 3G, Wi-Fi, Hotspot
7. Primary use of handset -: (in sync order) -: Net Surfing, E-Mail, Cam, Music, Social Apps, Casual Games
8. Any other info that you want to share-: Need Removable Battery Phone

Please suggest me best phone based on above requirements friends. Thanks in Advance :)

If 4.7" screen is good for you & can live with non removable battery, then Optimus G (international version)
LG Optimus G E975 (Blue) Price, Reviews, Specs & Buy Online in India - Snapdeal.com

Otherwise Grand 2 is good for you

Another option (no manufacturer warranty, though)
Deal OF Week 14 Brand NEW Original Sony Xperia Z Water Resistant | eBay

Baker

Albicelestes
If 4.7" screen is good for you & can live with non removable battery, then Optimus G (international version)
LG Optimus G E975 (Blue) Price, Reviews, Specs & Buy Online in India - Snapdeal.com

how good is Lg Optimus g- e975 , when compared to Xperia C,SP and Grand 2. in terms of
battery
camera
music
display quality
gaming

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
how good is Lg Optimus g- e975 , when compared to Xperia C,SP and Grand 2. in terms of
battery
camera
music
display quality
gaming

Don't get E95! Super WFM(Waste of Money).
Battery Average
Screen Good
Camera Average
Gaming Good
Music Average

Very delicate phone!
My motherboard had to be changed 1st time due to internal issues!
My Screen broke due to pressure application by mistakenly
They charged me 7000 bucks!

Wait for a month so that S5 launched and you will Get S4 near 20k!
Or go with Lumia if you are comfortable with Windows!
I also recommend you Elife E6 and Xperia T2!

Baker

Albicelestes
am planning for to buy in a week , so please suggest something that avialable in the price range of 20k to 23k [ am already extended the budget]
and i am looking for screen size maximu 5inch , so no t2 for me

OP
S

Sunny85

samsung galaxy grand 2 around 21k

thanks for suggestion bro.
Moto G if you want to save some money
and if you don't care for warranty, LG Optimus G from here:
Global EasyBuy
moto g has small screen and non removable battery so NO to that:cry: LG one is too old so no to that too bro.
thanks for suggestions

Another option (no manufacturer warranty, though)
Deal OF Week 14 Brand NEW Original Sony Xperia Z Water Resistant | eBay
LG G seems to be a old model. i won't be rooting the phone so loooking for something that gives me official kitkat update :oops:so no to G . Grand 2 seems a nice one . thanks for suggestions bro

Don't get E95! Super WFM(Waste of Money).
Battery Average
Screen Good
Camera Average
Gaming Good
Music Average

Very delicate phone!
My motherboard had to be changed 1st time due to internal issues!
My Screen broke due to pressure application by mistakenly
They charged me 7000 bucks!

Wait for a month so that S5 launched and you will Get S4 near 20k!
Or go with Lumia if you are comfortable with Windows!
I also recommend you Elife E6 and Xperia T2!

- T2 is too big to fit in pocket bro :-D so no to that.
- r u sure S4 will come down to 20k because S3 is 3 yrs old model and recently they dropped rate to 23k, so S4 just a year old phone will get such price down, i doubt it.
- Lumia UI was boring so no for that
- Gionee brand :oops: will it have good After Sales Service or resale value

Guys do i have any other good choices than Elife E6 or Grand2.:-?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I agree that LGOG is old phone, but its still better than most new phones that are launched in 20k-23k price internal hardware wise.

and official Kitkat for LGOG is expected this summer. Kitkat update for Optimus G confirmed for next month - xda-developers

OP
S

Sunny85

I agree that LGOG is old phone, but its still better than most new phones that are launched in 20k-23k price internal hardware wise.

and official Kitkat for LGOG is expected this summer. Kitkat update for Optimus G confirmed for next month - xda-developers

I had visited croma, reliance digital and few other local stores today for a live demo of the phones. Checked the LG Optimus G, SG Grand 2, Elife E6 and Sony T2. Sony was not practical to handle in day to day use. Amongst Gionee Samsung and LG, goinee UI seemed kiddy, samsung impressed me most and I bought it for 21300 from a local shop. Will post the review soon. Thanks a lot to all of you for your valuable suggestions.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ your money, your choice
you could have got a better phone if you bought Optimus G E970 (AT&T version), not the indian version (E975).

Top Bottom