suggest me a best business Android mobile phone for above normal below 11,000 INR

RageshAntony

In the zone
I want to buy an Android Phone for normal usage such as browsing ,Reading large documents and 1080P Video watching . It must be good for a business person.
1. Budget?
A. Below 11,000

2. Display type and size?
A. Best display type according to current standards. Size 5.5"-6.0"

3. Dual sim?
A.Yes

4. Preferred choice of brand?
A. Any brand with good after sales service

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Flash with Front Facing . Must have good low light performance

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
A. Android 7-8 with upgrades upto 9!!!

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
A. 4G Dual Stand By

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
A. multimedia, camera, internet,document reading and other business apps ... (no gaming)

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
A. Moto G5 Plus , Redmi 5 32GB/3GB RAM ,Honor 9 lite

10. Any other info that you want to share
A. Battery must be good .. (4000 mAH preferred)

The problem is the redmi 5 note and honor 9 lite not available online any time and becomes out stock even on flash sales . Many mobiles with good stock availability having low reviews and many mobiles having good reviews becomes out stock. (and not in stores also)

Only Moto G5 plus having good reviews also available in stores. But some friends suggesting , it is a bit old phone.

My problem is , I am in urgent , So I have to buy within 24 Feb 2018. So , I have to go to stores to stores to buy it quickly (can't wait until online shops delivery times). So suggest me a good phone .

Minion

Conversation Architect
Get this
*www.amazon.in/Asus-Zenfone-White-3...UTF8&qid=1519645878&sr=8-1&keywords=zenfone+3
Also available in local Asus stores

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
About point 6, you won't get updated to Android 9 in any of the phones in this budget officially unless you buy something which gets launched with Oreo as default.

Top Bottom