suggest me a best Android mobile phone for Android App development below 16,000 INR

RageshAntony

In the zone
I am an Android developer . I want to buy a new mobile for android app development .

1. Budget?
A. Below 16,000

2. Display type and size?
A. Best display type according to current standards. Size 5.5"-6.0"

3. Dual sim?
A.Yes

4. Preferred choice of brand?
A. Any brand with good after sales service

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Flash with Front Facing . Must have good low light performance

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
A. Android 7-8 with upgrades upto 10!!!

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
A. 4G Dual Stand By

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
A. App Development with Multimedia

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
A. Xiomi MI MAX 2

10. Any other info that you want to share
A. Is mobiles with stock android ROM is better.?

billubakra

Conversation Architect
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
A. Android 7-8 with upgrades upto 10!!!

Even flagship phones will give you maximum of 2 years update.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Oh my god. So I have to increase my budget ... isn't it ?
Or you can lower your expectations. Also, if you want official updates and don't want to rely on custom roms, you need to get Android One or Pixel phones. Moto isn't dependable after the $hit they tried to pull with Oreo on G4+, Xiaomi will always lag 1-2 years behind on android version (and the horrible MIUI), samdung phones don't get proper hardware, forget about getting proper updates. I can go on and on about this for other OEMs but I think you get my point.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
Or you can lower your expectations. Also, if you want official updates and don't want to rely on custom roms, you need to get Android One or Pixel phones. Moto isn't dependable after the $hit they tried to pull with Oreo on G4+, Xiaomi will always lag 1-2 years behind on android version (and the horrible MIUI), samdung phones don't get proper hardware, forget about getting proper updates. I can go on and on about this for other OEMs but I think you get my point.
Is Xiaomi Mi A1 good for me ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You do not need a completely stock device to make apps, even a custom rom like Lineage can provide you with an environment to test apps. Get a phone with good dev support, dont rely on Google to hand out updates to you. There is really no saying for how long Google will support the MiA1, however you can be assured that the community will provide you with updates even if google does not.
As long as the OS is stable without any crashses, you need not worry about app development

Top Bottom