Suggest good mobile within 15k

Ronnie012

Earthling
It's rolled in batches and I am using the Oreo build as of now. will take time to resolve all bugs

Agreed MIUI is laggy bcoz its heavy on resources. may be we will see optimized one in future

Ok. I let my emotions cloud my words. Buy anything I meant something from a more reputed and reliable brand.

Why so ? I bought the 1st Redmi 1S phone in flash sale, and its still working (only display is cracked). No battery issues (even my 1+1 battery died)

@theterminator : MiA1 or Honor 7X both are good phones in your budget.

Ok I led my emotions cloud my words. I don't have any problems with the build quality as such
My problem'' with the laggy and somewhso buggy os.

Maybe 1st Gen Redmi 1s was fine. Also I have stated that build quality is super. But if you were happy with a laggy os then it's another story.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Samsung seems to have done good job this time from past with j7 duo ..

Surprisingly it is using exynos 7885 with 2x A73 cores though clocked at 1.6ghz instead of their old 7870 .. Camera also appears to be looking good

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Samsung seems to have done good job this time from past with j7 duo ..

Surprisingly it is using exynos 7885 with 2x A73 cores though clocked at 1.6ghz instead of their old 7870 .. Camera also appears to be looking good
But is still pathetic compared to other phones in this budget.

AbhiShady

Right off the assembly line
Go for Mi A1 or Xiomi Note 5 PRO it is awesome! with latest 636 chipset and 6 gigs of ram..

Exactly!I don't understand how anyone can possibly make good use of 6gb ram on mobile(that too not even a flagship model).
These models are for those who think more is better, there are such people. My friend bought OP5 8GB RAM model for more RAM. Obviously, he skipped LG G6 because S835 > S821 when all he does is check social media, browse web, take pics.

Top Bottom