Suggest Dual SIM Phone (GSM+CDMA) - Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Suggest Dual SIM Phone (GSM+CDMA) - Urgent

Hi friends Please suggest cheapest possible (yet great) dial SIM phone (GSM+CDMA).

Help Required :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ well, I couldn't find any better to be frank. My friend uses this and had had bought it for 7K.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Check out Fly V80i or V88i. I am not sure which one is GSM+GSM and which one is CDMA+GSM. It is under 5k. Fly has proper authorized service centers in India unlike Chinese brands.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
Dual SIM Phones are very costly :sad::sad::sad:. I don't want camera, loud speaker, songs, memory and whatever... because I already have N 73.... I just wanna a Simple Dual Sim Card (GSM+CDMA) Phone :-o:-o :-(:-(

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Check this link: http :// snipurl.com/ glw0t (remove the spaces and paste in ur browser)

Fly has made rapid advancement in dual SIM technology with the introduction of the new V80, V80i, B700 and B720 handsets.
The Fly V80 is available at the market price of Rs 4,490. The dual SIM Handset features a black rubber casing and a silver line running under the keypad rows. A handy and simple phone with basic features, the V80 sports a pretty and delightful outlook with a 1.85-inch 65K TFT color display and it has a measurement of 106 x 44.7 x 13.6 mm. The phone memory has a 800 Phonebook and 200 SMS Storage Capacity. Fly V80 supports both GSM and CDMA connections. It however lacks features like FM radio or a VGA camera, but a saving grace is that the phone is enforced with a long battery life and quick charging features. Packed with similar features, is another version of the phone, Fly V80i is also available with additional features like FM radio and speaker phones.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
Check this link: http :// snipurl.com/ glw0t (remove the spaces and paste in ur browser)

Fly has made rapid advancement in dual SIM technology with the introduction of the new V80, V80i, B700 and B720 handsets.
The Fly V80 is available at the market price of Rs 4,490. The dual SIM Handset features a black rubber casing and a silver line running under the keypad rows. A handy and simple phone with basic features, the V80 sports a pretty and delightful outlook with a 1.85-inch 65K TFT color display and it has a measurement of 106 x 44.7 x 13.6 mm. The phone memory has a 800 Phonebook and 200 SMS Storage Capacity. Fly V80 supports both GSM and CDMA connections. It however lacks features like FM radio or a VGA camera, but a saving grace is that the phone is enforced with a long battery life and quick charging features. Packed with similar features, is another version of the phone, Fly V80i is also available with additional features like FM radio and speaker phones.
Thanks

This Mobile looks cool and affordable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom