vivek.virgo

Journeyman
1. Budget? 10-20k
2. Display type and size? Larger the better
3. Dual sim? Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand? Redmi / Samsung
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? All
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc). Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi). Not sure about this.
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Camera, Multimedia, NO Gaming
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Redmi Note 10 / Samsung M32
10. Any other info that you want to share

#1 Please help choosing between Redmi and Samsung. Also whether newly launched Samsung M32 5G is worth buying at 19k.

#2 Amazon is offering 1250 off on Samsung M32 costing 17k for icici card Should i go with that? *www.amazon.in/dp/B096VDR283/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_dl_B34FPJ2DWNQZT185Z845?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
Avoid M32 5G because of 720p display. M32 4G's main con will be eMMC storage instead of UFS 2.1.

Moto G40/G60 fusion might be worth considering, lacks AMOLED & is a bit big & heavy but overall good phone.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Go for G60 Fusion, stockish android, no cancer miui and no proximity sensor bug.
RN10 pro on paper is better on hardware but user experience G60 fusion will be better.

EDIT: Ive been bamboozled by a spammer.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi please have a look at the following LG smartphone which is millitary grade manufactured and splash proof.

*www.google.co.in/url?q=*www.lg.com...sQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw3sJ7OqrnIuOBtJXtMMM6cT

Lg and samsung mobile phones are 100 times better than mi smartphone's

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Have a look at the following LG K42

*www.google.co.in/url?q=*www.lg.com...oQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw1oDuUwScl7QAQknaxwRjcj

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Have a look at the following LG K42

*www.google.co.in/url?q=*www.lg.com...oQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw1oDuUwScl7QAQknaxwRjcj

Sad to say but LG is dead precisely because they kept messing up with prices. This phone isn't worth over 6k from a specification POV. Nobody would compromise on performance irrespective of "military grade" protection and "splash proofing".

Last 2 cameras are a joke, 5 MP ultrawide isn't enough, android 10 on 3 year old P22 isn't helping it either.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Sad to say but LG is dead precisely because they kept messing up with prices. This phone isn't worth over 6k from a specification POV. Nobody would compromise on performance irrespective of "military grade" protection and "splash proofing".

Last 2 cameras are a joke, 5 MP ultrawide isn't enough, android 10 on 3 year old P22 isn't helping it either.
Have you seen spec of lg w30 or w40 w20

Lg launced w series in rival with samsung m series and with low budget.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Have you seen spec of lg w30 or w40 w20
Yes, all these are low end phones, have bad specs for the price. (720p screen, Android 9/10 with no chances of getting updates, Helio P22 or Unisoc whatever).

Also, buying a LG phone now doesn't makes any sense.

*www.lg.com/us/press-release/lg-to-close-mobile-phone-business-worldwide

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Ok if you think lg phones are not worthy I am suggesting to buy atleast samsung mobile phones especially m series like samsung m21 m31 etc.,.

If anyone of you want to buy mi smartphone's I am suggesting to buy poco series especially poco m series like poco m1 m2 etc.,.

Poco F1 which was launched three years ago comes with Qualcomm 845 Snapdragon processor and 4000 mah. This particular phone comes with 64 gb rom, 128 gb rom and even 256 gb rom.

At first starting price was 25k but at present there is a huge price drop.

My sincere suggestion is to search for poco F1 and after that poco m1.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Ok if you think lg phones are not worthy I am suggesting to buy atleast samsung mobile phones especially m series like samsung m21 m31 etc.,.

If anyone of you want to buy mi smartphone's I am suggesting to buy poco series especially poco m series like poco m1 m2 etc.,.

Poco F1 which was launched three years ago comes with Qualcomm 845 Snapdragon processor and 4000 mah. This particular phone comes with 64 gb rom, 128 gb rom and even 256 gb rom.

I would've agreed with you in 2018-2019 but not now. F1 is a good phone but there are better options at same price with arguably much longer official software support.

SD 732G and Dimensity 800U perform close to SD 845
*www.notebookcheck.net/Dimensity-800U-vs-SD-845-vs-SD-732G_12955_9958_12763.247596.0.html

OP might loose custom rom support on Edge 20 fusion but would have cleanest ui in this budget and OLED screen. With Note 10 Pro, he'll have plenty of custom roms and higher refresh rate (Edit: has proximity sensor issue, should be avoided till it is fixed by xiaomi or maybe by using custom roms). They also have better cameras than F1. Unless he's getting a used F1 for 10-12k, it shouldn't be considered.

Last edited:

LG's phones except for flagships after price cut were not worth buying since a long time now. Everyone knew they were dying & they made it official. Samsung M series is just better, even a better choice than Oppo & vivo which many buy blindly. IMO Oppo & vivo can be blindly ignored as there are always better phones from Samsung, Xiaomi or even their own Realme or iqoo.

Poco F1 is too old now. Poco X3 pro is its successor. But not everyone needs the raw performance, so for most people Edge 20 Fusion is just a far better choice with stock android & AMOLED display.
Compare Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro vs. Xiaomi Pocophone F1 vs. Motorola Edge 20 Fusion - GSMArena.com

No, Poco F1 didn't have a great build quality, but it was acceptable. I will personally like metallic frame with plastic back on phones as it reduces weight & there's no chance of shattering the back as is the case with glass, just my opinion.

Top Bottom