Suggest best 55" LED TV

surya_sapui

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I want to buy 50 to 55 inch best Led within 1 lac.kindly suggest the model name.My location is kolkata.
I want to buy plasma because for low budget plasma is best but now a days plasma not available.

1. Budget:Within 1 Lac
2. Display type and size : 55"
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily : HD Movie
4. Types and number of ports required : Does not Matter
5. Preferred choice of brand : Sony, Panasonic,LG, Samsung
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration : No
7. Any other info that you want to share : Within 1 lac can i get a good Television or need to increase the budget.because i dont want to compromise the Quality.

Kindly suggest which model on this budget best for me also good durability.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Plasma TVs are gone.Read the first review on this page:
*www.amazon.in/Sony-123-2-inches-Bravia-KD-49X9000E/dp/B0742JXZCD

Minion

Conversation Architect
Sony 55X8200E
*www.amazon.in/Sony-138-8-inches-Br...2?ie=UTF8&qid=1527946299&sr=8-2&keywords=X82E

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
If I get instead of 4k am I getting full HD TV, then price will be reduce.
If yes then share full HD TV best model.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
If I get instead of 4k am I getting full HD TV, then price will be reduce.
If yes then share full HD TV best model.

1080p on such a huge screen will look terrible if budget is issue get the 49 inch one

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
How is this:

PANASONIC PLASMA TV TH-42ST30D *www.amazon.in/dp/B008GQZD70/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_JP7eBb73T9WSV

Minion

Conversation Architect
How is this:

PANASONIC PLASMA TV TH-42ST30D *www.amazon.in/dp/B008GQZD70/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_JP7eBb73T9WSV

You first need to set a budget. In the main post you have written you can spend 1L and this one is 54k and for your information plasma are outdated they consume too much power,heavy and the display is too dim to watch in well-lit room
So don't get a plasma in 2018 if you want to spend around 60k then too there are better options
Sony KD-43X7500E is best you can get for 62k

Last edited:
OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
Sony Bravia KD-55X9000E is out of stock from Reliance Digital, today i visited the store, can anyone suggest where should be available...

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
Sony Bravia KD-55X9000E on Raipur Electronics & great Eastern i found that model, they provide best price at their end Rs.110000 & 114000.
But i confused is it demo unit or new.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Get the unit in a sealed box opened before you,a demo unit should be clearly mentioned(& price should be much lower than new unit) & company technician can easily find out during an after sales support visit anyway.

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
^^Get the unit in a sealed box opened before you,a demo unit should be clearly mentioned(& price should be much lower than new unit) & company technician can easily find out during an after sales support visit anyway.
Thanks, for warranty extra 14k. Overall price is OK or not

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't say about price but its usual price on amazon was 1.25lakh a few months back so looks alright.As for extra 14k for warranty are you getting some extended warranty plan(like extra 1 or 2 years warranty besides the usual 1 year warranty).

Top Bottom