Suggest android mobile 4 inches screen good camera

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hi All

Pls suggest an android mobile having max 4-4.5 inches screen, light weight (im sick of my bulky lava iris 501) and a good decent camera (8 MP at least with flash) . RAM at least 1 GB and budget max 10K

Thanks
Sumit

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Asus Zenfone 5 ruled out due to 5 inches screen + low battery life

Redmi1S..heard it heats too often ? and chinese I dont beleive much

Yu Yureka specs are awesome but ruled out due to chappal screen (5.5 inches)

Please suggest more

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You want good camera with 8 mp resolution, so Moto E and G are automatically ruled out from the list too.

Redmi 1s after v45 update doesn't heats and is way better than any phone under 8k hardware wise.

Every phone is manufactured in China.

Check Asus Zenphone 4.
Other androids are crap within 10k budget.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Zenfone 4 I read a user review that it got shattered when dropped and service center is asking 4000 for screen replacement ! Is Zenfone 4 camera good ?

Minion

Conversation Architect
Asus Zenfone 5 ruled out due to 5 inches screen + low battery life

Redmi1S..heard it heats too often ? and chinese I dont beleive much

Yu Yureka specs are awesome but ruled out due to chappal screen (5.5 inches)

Please suggest more

Asus Zenphone 5 has very good camera low battery issue has been resolved after kitkat update our fellow digit member ronnie is using it so ask him what more info you need on phone.
Asus is going to release 2nd generation of Zenphone this jan same specifation with mediatek quadcore chipset with powerful GPU can play 4k videos and perfomance is comparable to adreno 330 GPU.

- - - Updated - - -

Zenfone 4 I read a user review that it got shattered when dropped and service center is asking 4000 for screen replacement ! Is Zenfone 4 camera good ?

I wouldn't suggest you to for Zenphone 4 it got very small battery of 1700 MAh.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
^^ don't expect it to perform like adreno 330 .. it uses only 2 cores

performance comes close to 1st gen adreno 320 ( nexus 4 ).. nexus 4 is slightly ahead by 10-20 %

but performance is definitely 200 % of adreno 306

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Well most phone with gorilla glass breaks when they falls they can withstand scratches but not fall.

$hadow

Geek in making
That is a very valid point. These glasses can only make sure that scratch doesn't hurt but there is no guarantee regarding fall

Top Bottom