Broken In
1. Budget? 10,000 to 13,000

2. Display type and size? Bigger the better

3. Dual sim?

Must. One should be volte supported

4. Preferred choice of brand? Redmi , samsung

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Not a deal breaker

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc). Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi).

My dad will connect this phone with computer via wifi and he will work in sharemarket for 6 hours straight.

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?

Share market

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Samsung M21 and redmi note 7 pro

10. Any other info that you want to share

This phone is for my daddy. Nil gaming.

Call quality is very important.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
For share market purpose, primary aim is stability & no distractions/spammy notifications which means no redmi(there are ways to reduce it to as low as 90-95% but then when money matters like investing are involved even that is a big con) so go with samsung M21.

chetansha

In the zone
1. Budget? 10,000 to 13,000

2. Display type and size? Bigger the better

3. Dual sim?

Must. One should be volte supported

4. Preferred choice of brand? Redmi , samsung

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Not a deal breaker

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc). Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi).

My dad will connect this phone with computer via wifi and he will work in sharemarket for 6 hours straight.

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?

Share market

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Samsung M21 and redmi note 7 pro

10. Any other info that you want to share

This phone is for my daddy. Nil gaming.

Call quality is very important.
M31
M21

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
M31 doesn't seem worth the extra money over M21, if it had a better SoC, would have been a different case.

that is why i said M21 but op has mentioned camera also as priority / Primary use so mentioned m31 as well with its difference. regarding soc used, even 25k A51 has same soc.
i am also waiting for 6gb black color version of M21 to be in stock again.

OP
drkarth

drkarth

Broken In
Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions.
I have ordered samsung M31 6GB 128 GB.

Why not M21?
M21 with similar specs was only 1500 rupees less than m31. I am hoping that the superior camera quality of M31 will justify the price difference. Above all else, M21 is not in stock now.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions.
I have ordered samsung M31 6GB 128 GB.

Why not M21?
M21 with similar specs was only 1500 rupees less than m31. I am hoping that the superior camera quality of M31 will justify the price difference. Above all else, M21 is not in stock now.

right now amazon is taking order for both & both are expected to be in stock on 15th June so will be delivered after that only. from where have you bought / ordered it?

OP
drkarth

drkarth

Broken In
right now amazon is taking order for both & both are expected to be in stock on 15th June so will be delivered after that only. from where have you bought / ordered it?
Ordered at Amazon on 7th. It was shipped only yesterday. Will receive it hopefully by tomorrow

quicky008

Technomancer
there are lots of reviews on amazon mentioning that m31 has a poor quality camera that takes blurry photos-are you sure ordering it was the right idea?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
there are lots of reviews on amazon mentioning that m31 has a poor quality camera that takes blurry photos-are you sure ordering it was the right idea?
Mobile camera photos & videos nowadays are much better than those of 3-4 years ago. When someone say blurry photo then they should look at the photos from mobile phone cameras of that time because photo quality is always relative & subjective so someone can notice blurry photo even with one plus phones while other won't notice it even with note 7. Just see detailed reviews & photo samples(like those of ndtvgadget or geekyranjit) & if it looks fine to you then it is alright.

Top Bottom