suggest a laptop for less than 25k .. Urgent..

Alive_Hunter

In the zone
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
below Rs 25000

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
screen 15.6" atleast

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
MS office + Internet + Movies

4) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
looking for i3 + 4 Gb Ram

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
No

6) Anything else you would like to say?
*open for online or offline purchase.
*looking for good quality & built
*maximum warranty period + extended warranty

sksundram

In the zone
HP 15-g049AU Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1) (K5B45PA) Rs.22990 Price in India - Buy HP 15-g049AU Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1) (K5B45PA) Online - HP : Flipkart.com

Don't worry about the amd processor. It performs great. I have personally used it. This is the best that you can get at this price range.

sksundram

In the zone
^ It might be good. But you have to sacrifice on memory capacity and an authentic OS. Of course, you can add memory modules and install the operating system of your choice, but you have to shell out more money for that.

Since I own the HP laptop and not the Lenovo one, I can't exactly tell you its performance on a day-to-day basis. In case of HP laptop, the most noticeable thing is that it runs super silent and that's not an exaggeration. I code extensively and all the related softwares run totally smooth. Moreover, the battery charges up quick and it is noticeable at the very first try. I am pleased with it.
The only con that I find is that the display could have been better (the colors are a bit washed out) but then the price is too good to complain about.

Top Bottom