Suggest a good PC case 2024

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Corsair 7000D has 6x3.5 in bays
*www.theitdepot.com/details-Corsair...X+PC+Case+Black+(CC-9011218-WW)_C5P34851.html

Corsair 5000D has only 2x3.5 in bays

I built my PC in 4000D, it was easy to build in, has front mesh.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
After all consideration, I have decided to go with Asus ProArt PA602. The dual 200mm front intake fans and overall aesthetics kinda edged me into it.

It's a bit costlier than the budget I mentioned, but since I am not going to upgrade my PC anytime soon, I think it's a worthwhile investment.

shreeux

Movie Buff
After all consideration, I have decided to go with Asus ProArt PA602. The dual 200mm front intake fans and overall aesthetics kinda edged me into it.

It's a bit costlier than the budget I mentioned, but since I am not going to upgrade my PC anytime soon, I think it's a worthwhile investment.
Post your review later Pros & Cons

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Fail.

I ordered the Asus ProArt case from PrimeAbgb, but the supplier misplaced the case on-route from Chennai. No one knows where the case is right now. After two weeks of no updates, I decided to get a refund for this order.

I guess, the hunt is back on.

Edit: If you go to the website and look at the page for Asus ProArt PA602, it says "Only 3 left" but in reality they don't even have a single one in stock Keep this in mind when placing any order with them.

Last edited:
Fail.

I ordered the Asus ProArt case from PrimeAbgb, but the supplier misplaced the case on-route from Chennai. No one knows where the case is right now. After two weeks of no updates, I decided to get a refund for this order.

I guess, the hunt is back on.

Edit: If you go to the website and look at the page for Asus ProArt PA602, it says "Only 3 left" but in reality they don't even have a single one in stock Keep this in mind when placing any order with them.
Some local shop might be able to get it, if you are in a Tier 1 city.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
Check Asus India website for any ways to contact the company customer care. See if they have any info about their distributor in Pune. From the distributor you may come to know who are the retailers if any. You might get scripted responses from Asus customer care, but just give it a try!

If there’s any good quality computer shop in your locality, try contacting them, they may not have it in stock but they are likely to have contacts with distributors and they might source it for you. However this could be relatively expensive than online because the shopkeeper as middleman would want to make some profits out of it.

Check if there’s any Asus store nearby, they are likely to have only Laptops in store but the shopkeeper may have some info about the distributors network.

Top Bottom