Suggest a good CPU cooler under Rs.3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Please suggest a good CPU cooler which is available in India that can keep my e6600 cool at 3.2Ghz(meaning 39C idle and 45C on load).I have the following config- P5N32E-SLI,2 GB DDR2 D-Gold Ram,Geforce 8800GTS 640Mb.I have seen choto's review of thermalright ultra extreme but i guess its not available in India.Please give the dealer info which deals in good cpu coolers.

bump

Why no posts????

Budget increased to Rs6k.

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ThermalRight Ultra 120 eXtreme !! *www.thermalright.com/a_page/main_product_ultra120_extreme.htm

or may be this one too *www.enzotechnology.com/cpu.htm

:D

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Choto Cheeta said:
ThermalRight Ultra 120 eXtreme !! *www.thermalright.com/a_page/main_product_ultra120_extreme.htm

or may be this one too *www.enzotechnology.com/cpu.htm

Can u suggest any dealer in India.Or should I buy online??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
You are right now in usa ?? then buy from there !!! will be cheaper... otherwise you may find them both in Mumbai prime computers I suppose...

how ever you may order online too... *www.sidewindercomputers.com/

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Choto Cheeta said:
You are right now in usa ?? then buy from there !!! will be cheaper... otherwise you may find them both in Mumbai prime computers I suppose...

how ever you may order online too... *www.sidewindercomputers.com/
Was flying in the air,returned from US.
Thanks for the recommended coolers.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
If possible then take a look here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63490 and here, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63335

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Choto Cheeta said:
If possible then take a look here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63490 and here, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63335
Already looked at ur review but thanks for the other.
:)

Choto Cheeta said:
otherwise you may find them both in Mumbai prime computers I suppose...
U mean prime abgb right.

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Cooler Master Hyper6 is a gr8 product, but bit heavy(more than 1.5kg).
Its cost is ~3.5k
U can get it from
www.therespawn.com

Zebronics is now the sertified distributor of Cooler master nd Leadtek. So they may be available on local stores soon.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Ok,getting nautilus500 as it will be easily available at my place.Thanks for ur replies.Appreciated.

What are the side effects do u feel there are of having a water cooler choto??

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Harvik780 said:
What are the side effects do u feel there are of having a water cooler choto??

Dont ask... :p there is a major side effect of having a high performance system...

Power Bill

:(

After 3 month of running my high performance system with so much modification, i am paying Rs. 500/- extra on per bill :p

So right now once again doing modication... Running as low as possible :p Down graded to 8400 GS from ATi x1600 even when I could have afforded 8800 GTS (320MB)...

Downgraded to 2 GB RAM...
Downgraded to only ONE HDD...

Down graded my custome made UPS :(

Under Clocked (fixed the multiple to 6) to 1.6 GHz :p, and turned on the FAN control to lower the FAN speed as low as possible...

now i see I am running on power saving mode :lol:

So when will need performance, will plug those thing up :lol:

!!!

There is also one problem with these coolers, they are heavy and bulky.. so its hard to move the Cabinet a lot as it puts strain on the motherboard a lot... as see this as u r hanging one 1 KG Cooler from the Motherboard :lol:

assasin

Banned
Choto Cheeta said:
So when will need performance, will plug those thing up :lol:

that means when u wanna game u'll hav to do some mods first and not just fire up the game.:lol:

even my rig is pulling a lot of pwr these days.so i've putt off the upgrade to a C2Q until the penryn comes in.hope they wont be pwr guzzlers.

for the cpu cooler does anyone know how the coolers made by Asus perform?cuz they'll be easily available from Rashi.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Thanks assain.I have very good relations with rashi,so i hope i'll get the ASUS V-Nardo LGA775 socket cooler from them.This cooler weighs only 520Gms

How are these??-
*www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=16&l2=66&l3=0&l4=0&model=1303&modelmenu=2

*www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=16&l2=66&l3=0&l4=0&model=1446&modelmenu=2

And which one is better??

@assain rashi does not deal with ASUS CPU coolers,i called them.Neither does tirupati deal with coolers from corsair.i am stuck

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
assasin said:
^^^ then i think that u sud try to source it from abroad.if u can then cud u get 1 4 me too?
My experience with online reselling is very small also i have only used demand drafts to get the products from online dealing and that too at digit only.My father won't allow me to use his credit card atleast that's what i think.I will somehow manage to find decent coolers for my rig and will inform u from where i got it(get it imported from abroad by some dealer and then inform u)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
assasin said:
that means when u wanna game u'll hav to do some mods first and not just fire up the game.:lol:

:lol:

Quiote right but rarelly any game gives any problem when running 2 GB RAM and under clocked E6600 at 1.6GHz with locked multiple at 6 :p

So on very rare occation when I have to show off :p (really rare) or when I would need to encode and do some development, then all I need to do with open up the side lead and plug those thing up :p

:lol:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
assasin said:
^^^ isnt ur gfx card not proving 2 be a bottleneck in ur system

well certainly dont expect performance of a 8800 GTS based system with 8400 GS... but as I said for day to day job no issue... but yeah when doing some extreme graphical work then only I think for the higher Cards... :p

As I said Plug and play... and Windows is quite good in swicthing from device to device without any issue :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom