Suggest A Book and Software for Downloading Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hiiiii frndz, I want to learn HTML, XHTML, CSS, Javascript, VBScript, PHP and My SQL on my own..........so can u suggest me some good books with simple and good writing so tat i can understand on my own........I have no idea about web prog. But tried out my hands in HTML from www.w3schools.com

www.w3schools.com is a gud website as i think.........so is it possible to download the entire website so i can browse tat website offline??????
If yes plz give me the software link or give me the name......

Thanx in advance

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@Kl@w-24

Thnx a lot.........

thnx every1........fr ur support..........but i dnt knw how to dwnld the website.........i mean if i just specify the home page(*www.w3schools.com/).........will it dwnld the whole website for me???
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
@Kl@w-24

Thnx a lot.........

thnx every1........fr ur support..........but i dnt knw how to dwnld the website.........i mean if i just specify the home page(*www.w3schools.com/).........will it dwnld the whole website for me???

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ why are you bothered with anything else when you've got the link to the whole website? Here's the link to the file (complete website) itself:

*rs351.rapidshare.com/files/196828797/w3schools_www.softarchive.net.rar

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^^^Ya i know........thnx a lotttttt............I've downloaded.....

But i just asked how to use thos s/w for further reference........I mean if i need to download any other site..........Just for my knowledge........

Thanz again........for tat awesome link.........I've already downloaded.......Thnx a lotttt......

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
thnx a lot buddy..........i've already dwnld tat....

but i askd hw to use thos s/w for further reference........if i need to dwnld ny site later........

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
thnx a lot buddy..........i've already dwnld tat....

but i askd hw to use thos s/w for further reference........if i need to dwnld ny site later........

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
and wat about the books????
Plz suggest me a buk of good author......with simple and clear writing.......so tat i can understand on my own...........on HTML, CSS, XHTML, PHP, Javascript, VBscript, My SQL
Posted again:
and wat about the books????
Plz suggest me a buk of good author......with simple and clear writing.......so tat i can understand on my own...........on HTML, CSS, XHTML, PHP, Javascript, VBscript, My SQL

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Dude, a forum isn't just a bunch of pages! There's a database at the backend which you won't even get access to, let alone download it!

Going to leave the download till morning. Let's see what happens.:-D

EDIT: It has got more than 2000 links and only 48 downloaded. Stopped it........:-D

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^ ABORTED IT JUST NOW :D
Posted again:
I have 200MB of the forum. Many pages are opening fine.

Last edited:
OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hey buddies............wat bout my buks yaar.........plz kuch accha buks to suggest karo........HTML, CSS, PHP, My SQL, Javascrpit, VBscript........plzzzzz yaar.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom