suggent mp3 player <10k (Sony or Creative only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
thankx desipond...good reply..

i think, lot of myths have surrounded with ipods even it did not have any superior performance/features/sound quality...

if a person really loves music at every second, he should not consider the IPod as his bet.... this is my personal opinion..

anyhow, thanks for suggestions..

Thanks mate

as napster said, go for X-Fi player. This one comes with EP830. Effectively you pay only 2k extra (you need to have atleast EP630 with Zen)

Stuge

Youngling
I don't understand it. Apple's iPod offers the best music quality. Besides, you can get the Nano 3G video for less than 10 K.

hmm SQ of apple is just ok ,but not the best .NWZ-A726 sounds much better than ipod ,sadly its only 4gb .

*www.sony.co.in/product/nwz-a726

Well, like Bose people think Ipod is great ,but sadly its not .Though I will not say its overpriced like Bose ,but marketing of both is X-lent this where they both scores .

@Betruger:Congrats for getting X-fi

Last edited:

rosemolr

Journeyman
F*#k Sony..Well I'am A sony Fan But in this Case..Ipod is the one and nothing can beat the quality ipod..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
iAudio 7 from cowon the best sounding player it cost around 9k

lol between i own a creative zen stone and it sound superb so just can't think of the sound quality of cowon players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom