sudden no display, Pc is running

digibrush

digitalpainter
My pc running normally with two monitors, but sudden display failure, no display on both monitors. songs running with youtube just fine. Whats the cause? when I reboot it gives 5 beep, no display. reboot again its working just fine with single beep. This happen frequently. Intel i5 with aorus gaming 3wifi MB. 16 gb of corsair ram, samsung 980 nvme.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You should look into the motherboard's manual to see what 5 beeps mean for your particular motherboard. Though if I were to guess 5 beeps generally means a display adapter problem.

Are you using onboard video or discrete graphics card?

OP
digibrush

digibrush

digitalpainter
You should look into the motherboard's manual to see what 5 beeps mean for your particular motherboard. Though if I were to guess 5 beeps generally means a display adapter problem.

Are you using onboard video or discrete graphics card?
using R7360, an old graphics card.

OP
digibrush

digibrush

digitalpainter
1638266915787.png

It showing CPU error

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Perhaps the CPU is not seated correctly? Try removing and replacing the CPU and check if it works.

Willjoe

Broken In
If your computer starts but displays nothing, you should check is if your monitor is working properly. Check the power light of your monitor to verify that it's turned on. If your monitor won't turn on, unplug the power adapter of your monitor, and then plug it back into the power outlet.

Regards,

Top Bottom