STRANGE PROBLEM WITH REAR CAMERA - ITS URGENT

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Hello,
to all of you.

I am using Asus Zenfone 5Z, actually from last some days, whenever I open the Camera App, its rear Camera don't start immediately in fact it shows the black screen, then after some time its shows the images, but when I click on Video Recording button the Video start but the image remain stable, when I stop the Video Recording it shows the Error "the Video file may be corrupted", same thing happen with Image Recording, but its front camera works fine, I installed many Apps for the Camera, cleared the Cache, cleared the Data, Restart the Phone, Deny Camera Permissions to all the apps, but all fails, its very much difficult for me to fully reset the Phone, now, I don't know what to do next? Please help and advice. Its urgent, Respected Members, Please advice. Hope to see reply soon.

GEEK_LEARNS

Check carbon for taking backup to aa PC.

Try a full reset, if the problem persists, might be a hardware issue. Check with repair shops at that time.

OP
G

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Check carbon for taking backup to aa PC.

Try a full reset, if the problem persists, might be a hardware issue. Check with repair shops at that time.
Hey, Thanks for this reply, I want to share sometimes it runs very nice and without any problem also When I start OPENCAMERA app because I use that app for Recording I got an error message that "Camera is used by another application? I'd:0", but native camera app don't show anything.Is it some software problem? Like Camera API is corrupted or something else? Is there any way to repair this without Hard Reset? Hope to see reply soon.

GEEK_LEARNS

Hey, Thanks for this reply, I want to share sometimes it runs very nice and without any problem also When I start OPENCAMERA app because I use that app for Recording I got an error message that "Camera is used by another application? I'd:0", but native camera app don't show anything.Is it some software problem? Like Camera API is corrupted or something else? Is there any way to repair this without Hard Reset? Hope to see reply soon.

GEEK_LEARNS
Again, read the second line I posted earlier. Not much troubleshooting to do if other cam apps are not working, likely some major software bug or hardware issue.

Software reset is the only way to rule out software issues effectively. You are free to continue trying to troubleshoot it.

Top Bottom