Strange Behaviour on CPU Load!!!

The Day Walker!

In the zone
System Config:-

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T (Cooler Master 212+)
Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3
G-skill Ripjaws 4GB X 2 DDR3 1600mhz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 560

Seagate 500GB
WD 500GB
Seagate 250GB
Corsair Force 2 60GB SSD (System)

XFX Pro 550W SMPS
APC 600 UPS

the system was working fine for the past 1 and 1/2 years when suddenly last weak, while i was working, power fluctuation occurred and the system turned off thou i was using a ups. from hence forth, many times while i was working on my pc, the ups suddenly started beeping showing that it was not getting power, thou the power supply was available,,, i switched the ups with a new apc ups,,, and the problem continued,,,, i even tried connecting the ups and the system in another room,,but still the problem occured,,then i came to corner teh problem,,,the problem is, now when ever my pc goes under stress,,, (playing games, loading files in photoshop or process anything) the ups starts beeping,,,, and if i turn off the power supply to the ups, the system turns off directly....

needed help to rectify such a strange problem... cant sort out wot the problem is, have change the ups, tried with a different power from another room.... but still teh problem exists...
help needed asap. really frustrated...

thanx

aman

quicky008

Technomancer
Have you checked the input voltage of your ac mains?If the voltage levels are really low,then it may cause your ups to switch over to battery power whenever you run resource intensive apps on your pc,which in turn causes it to draw a higher amount of current thereby causing the input voltage to dip even further.

OP
T

The Day Walker!

In the zone
no havent checked that yet,, will call the electricity guy today and get it checked.....asap.....
anything more to check...????

thanx
aman

Top Bottom