Stock trading discussion

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I have a CA who does this for me. I just give him the equity statement from Zerodha and he calculates and tells me my tax liability.
If you don't mind can you advice how to download that?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I use 3rd parties like ClearTax.
It just lets upload the CDSL statement and sort out which ITR to file, and what cost it would take. It cost me Rs 700 for the last Financial year I filed tax for.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I use 3rd parties like ClearTax.
It just lets upload the CDSL statement and sort out which ITR to file, and what cost it would take. It cost me Rs 700 for the last Financial year I filed tax for.
Hi, I use 3 brokers. But the depository is nsdl. Is it possible to download a statement for last financial year for all brokers?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If you don't mind can you advice how to download that?

Login to Kite, go to console: Kite - Zerodha's fast and elegant flagship trading platform

Mouse over "Reports" then click "Tax P&L". Enter the date range and then download the report.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Login to Kite, go to console: Kite - Zerodha's fast and elegant flagship trading platform

Mouse over "Reports" then click "Tax P&L". Enter the date range and then download the report.
Thanks. Will check it out.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I have another query. Say I want to transfer my shares from one stock broker to another. How do I do that?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have never really tried it but IIRC your stocks belong to you and are stored in the depository. So, in theory you should be able to switch brokers for the same stocks. But again, I have never tried this so I don't know whether this really is possible or not.

Top Bottom