StarCraft II : Heart of the Swarm

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
StarCraft II : Heart of the Swarm
*static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110531234208/starcraft/images/b/b9/HotS_Logo2.jpg
Publishers :Blizzard
Developer :Blizzard
Platform : PC
Genre : RTS

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b8/SC2_Heart_of_the_Swarm_cover.jpg/255px-SC2_Heart_of_the_Swarm_cover.jpg
*us.blizzard.com/en-us/ /games/hots/

gameranand

Living to Play
IIRC I discussed about this game in other thread about this game. Don't remember the exact name of Thread.

bippukt

In the zone
How are the campaigns etc for these games? I have no interest in RTS multiplayer thing. And which one should I buy if I can get only one - WoL or HotS?

bippukt

In the zone
Thanks, I have been looking for a good RTS and wasn't a big fan of Company of Heroes. Too bad AoE and C&C are dead. I will get WoL :)

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
You sure? To play hots , i need wol. Cant it be played standalone?

Nope.WoL is required.
HotS only adds 2 new units each to all three factions And has a Single player campaign letting you play as Sarah Kerrigan/Queen of Blades(Leader of the Zerg Faction)

If you are a noob to the Starcraft universe,you can read the summary of earlier game here :)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Nope.WoL is required.
HotS only adds 2 new units each to all three factions And has a Single player campaign letting you play as Sarah Kerrigan/Queen of Blades(Leader of the Zerg Faction)

If you are a noob to the Starcraft universe,you can read the summary of earlier game here :)

View attachment 13025

It is only listing Hots, whats the case then? Due to my 10 GB/month FUP and daily dota updates, I am unable to even start the download of this :-|

This account is of someone else. I got this by trading. He told he bought hots, but hardly played it.

cyborg47

Technomancer
20$ for WoL? Interesting price. Btw, I'd heard that its possible for the full version owner of the game can invite players who are only on the starter edition of the game, is that true?

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
20$ for WoL? Interesting price. Btw, I'd heard that its possible for the full version owner of the game can invite players who are only on the starter edition of the game, is that true?

Yes.:grin:
Buy the game and invite me
I can finally play as the Protoss then :twisted:

View attachment 13025

It is only listing Hots, whats the case then? Due to my 10 GB/month FUP and daily dota updates, I am unable to even start the download of this :-|

This account is of someone else. I got this by trading. He told he bought hots, but hardly played it.

You can't play sadly :(
It clearly says here that you need WoL

bippukt

In the zone
I tried installing the starter edition and the simply won't run after giving some weird error. Oh well, I guess another no-RTS year for me.

Never mind, just deleted the Battle.net folder in AppData. Downloading now, I can play the starter edition before buying it. I hope I like it - long time, no RTS :)

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I tried installing the starter edition and the simply won't run after giving some weird error. Oh well, I guess another no-RTS year for me.

Never mind, just deleted the Battle.net folder in AppData. Downloading now, I can play the starter edition before buying it. I hope I like it - long time, no RTS :)

You will be restricted to only 1 faction btw

Top Bottom