1. Hi Guest
    We are running a survey about laptop service in India, and we'd love your inputs. Please help us improve the quality of laptop servicing, and if you've had any bad experiences, now is the time to be heard.
    Take the survey

STAR WARS: Jedi Fallen Order

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by Cyberghost, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Federal Agent Area 51

[​IMG]
    Respawn showed off its upcoming Star Wars game during EA’s Play event today ahead of the 2018 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. The event revealed that that game will be called Jedi: Fallen Order.

You will play as a Jedi during the “dark times” between Episodes III and IV. This is when the Empire, and especially Darth Vader, are hunting down the remnants of the Jedi Order. It is not coming out until Holiday 2019.

EA did not show any footage of the game.

Respawn is the developer behind the Titanfall series of first-person shooters.

2. true_lies

true_lies Active Member

Become a Jedi on November 15 2019

A new third-person action-adventure Star Wars title from Respawn Entertainment

Feel the Force
    Hone lightsaber combat forms to refine striking, blocking, and dodging your enemies. Use your Jedi weapon and the Force to take on any challenge.

A New Star Wars Story
    As one of the last Jedi, you must do whatever it takes to survive. Complete your training before the Inquisitors discover your plan to rebuild the Jedi Order.

The Galaxy Awaits
    Explore ancient forests, windswept cliffs, and haunted jungles as you decide when and where you want to go next.

3. Desmond David

Desmond David Destroy Erase Improve

What kind of bizzaro world do we live in! Respawn, makers of CoD and Titanfall, are making a third person RPG, while Bioware, makers of Mass Effect and Dragon Age are making Anthem, a Destiny clone.

But still, I hope EA does not f*** this one up too much, at least they say that they don't have any plans for microtransactions and loot boxes, so that's a good start.

4. Nerevarine

Nerevarine Well-Known Member

Respawn did not make CoD, they have employees who were from Infinity ward..
    Respawn's games are pretty high quality, both in terms of gameplay and storyline. Titanfall 2 is pretty good, so is Apex. Bioware has gone to shit now, they wasted inquisition and mass effect, and we have no hopes from them. There are few good RPG developers nowadays, InXile, Obsidian, Larian, CDPR, etc.
    This doesnt look like an RPG anyway, seems like a linear game like Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy. If so, Im hyped..

First time I saw Jedi wallrunning, I knew I was watching a respawn game haha

5. Desmond David

Desmond David Destroy Erase Improve

That's what I meant. Both the top heads of Respawn: Jason West and Vince Zampella are basically Infinity Ward in the flesh. I didn't mean that in a negative way though, I was just pointing out the irony in the games they are making vs what they are known for.

Also, Bioware's failure is because of EA's monetization and that the Frostbite engine is hard to use for third person games. Many EA studio employees who have to use it hate it.