Star Plus fakes news on Gowri Bosle

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Just few weeks back, suddenly a news popped up in star plus regarding a kidnapping, that time i told my parents its surely fake, As no other channel showed it, and it was surely a promotion for a show of their's
Love and Life: Faking news of gauri Bhosle

Now it say's stay tuned and check out on Novemeber 12th 7.30 Pm now surely this is a new Show or some new character to that star plus serial
Seriously, How low can anyone fall....
First India TV,TV 9 aired Fake news now STAR PLUS :O

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Re: Star Plus fakes new's on Gowri Bosle

Just few weeks back, suddenly a news popped up in star plus regarding a kidnapping, that time i told my parents its surely fake, As no other channel showed it, and it was surely a promotion for a show of their's
Love and Life: Faking news of gauri Bhosle

Now it say's stay tuned and check out on Novemeber 12th 7.30 Pm now surely this is a new Show or some new character to that star plus serial
Seriously, How low can anyone fall....
First India TV,TV 9 aired Fake news now STAR PLUS :O

Not just on Star Plus, this "news" also came in Discovery & some other channels.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

^same here too
the moment the "Gauri Bhosle Lapata" ads started airing both my mom and i knew its fake
for the simple reason even the most important news is aired on news channels only not on tv serial channels.
its some new show for sure

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

old news exposed by times of india & amar ujala ~10 days ago & btw i didn't knew people here actually watch hindi/indian news channel. :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

old news exposed by times of india & amar ujala ~10 days ago & btw i didn't knew people here actually watch hindi/indian news channel. :)

But what difference it makes? No one will learn anything, even English after reading newspaper for 10 years! (pun intended).

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

But what difference it makes? No one will learn anything, even English after reading newspaper for 10 years! (pun intended).
well, usually Hindi news channels are filled up with "<insertchannel'sname> ke camera par kaed huya ajgar.. yeh ajgar shaitaan ka doosra naam hai" type of news.

Desi English news channels are also stupid with their shrill and yelling voices, but still broadcoast a couple of news. Better than Hindi news channels though.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
It turned out to be a serial :|
If i was the head of police, i would have arrested the person who started this

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
It turned out to be a serial :|
If i was the head of police, i would have arrested the person who started this

And then would have got a call from minister, followed by a transfer order & defamation on national channels. That's how it works.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ That's so true about India.
A Police Commissioner does Hard work, catches the culprits but at last what he gets? They transfer him and replace him with a person whose corrupted and a MLA puppet

Top Bottom