Spice Corp Launches Rs.800 Mobile Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Guys. A phone without a screen isn't so bad. I've been using my Nokia 6030 the same way (the screen's gone kaput) :) They said 1k to replace the display. I'm waiting for iPhone :)

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Plus, all those giving examples of Reliance and Tata, you have to buy those phones with a subscription. So you are bound to follow it.

Don't think it is the same with Spice.

And well, this would be a great phone if you don't want your driver / servant to waste unncessary time / money with the phone :D

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Tata is giving Haier phone (reputed branded phone) for Rs. 800 with screen, good battery life, polyphonic sounds.............
who's gonna buy Spice phone?? if anyone wants to buy CHEAP GSM phone, then increase little to your budget and purchase some Moto or Nokia phone....

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
crazy thing!! a mobile without a screen.. good for visually challanged people only. but this mobile is goin to fail in the market. who will buy a mobile without a screen. imagine the no of errors u wil do which dialin a number n if u dont listen to wat mobile was sayin :mrgreen:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
A second hand mobile with a screen is a much better option for people who cannot afford to spend even a penny more than 800 bucks.
This phone is useful for only blind people as mentioned by other people.

Not a cheaper version of every product unlike Tata Nano can make it big in the market!

amol48

Searching...
Wats bad with Nokia 1100 ? It's around Rs.1400 now (Pune) and has all the basic features ! Moreover it's best suited for India - Made for India is what they say ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom