[Complaint] Spice After Sales Services

giney

Broken In
I bought a Spice handset (Model No.C-3300) on 4-4-12 and after barely using it for a month the battery was dead.So I deposited the phone on 2-5-12 including the battery at the authorized service center.They said I will get the phone after 10-15 days. I got SMS from Spice that my mobile has been repaired and i can collect it.

When i went to the service center and asked for my mobile, they gave me an old and used mobile. It was in extremely bad condition. They said I could take this phone because I will not get my own phone.They said its the company's policy.

I refused to accept the phone.

Now I am not well-versed in policies of companies and warranty-related stuff but I am pretty sure that this is not the policy.
Am I wrong?

What should I do? They are not giving my Phone.:cry:

OP
G

giney

Broken In
oh. Then fill up a complaint.

Where can I file a complaint?

I have already sent an e-mail to the official Customer Care e-mail address that I got from Spice Website. But I have not received any reply till now.

Spice After-sales service is pathetic. I shouldn't have bought a spice handset in the first place.They don't even have a customer-care center.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Okay.Now i remember a TDF user got An RMA For his HTC One.Cause his HTC one had a dead pixel.
Email spice CC regarding this

OP
G

giney

Broken In
Okay.Now i remember a TDF user got An RMA For his HTC One.Cause his HTC one had a dead pixel.
Email spice CC regarding this

Already did that but not received a reply till now. Even called the Regional Manager(UP) of Spice. He says he will see what he can do.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
I once had a LG GD510 touchscreen phone whose display went dead and parts were not available at customer care so they gave me a letter which i had to give to the shop where i got that phone from ( actually any shop will do ) . Shopkeeper gave me the option of giving a brand new phone of same model or some other higher end phone by paying the price difference , i naturally upgraded !

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
you will get a new mobile.. my brother once got a faulty nokia and it was replaced with a new one...
he was also offered an old one but he refused, care centre sell new ones to gain profit...

OP
G

giney

Broken In
you will get a new mobile.. my brother once got a faulty nokia and it was replaced with a new one...
he was also offered an old one but he refused, care centre sell new ones to gain profit...

I hope that I get the new phone.

Top Bottom