Sony Xperia SP Vs Sony Xperia M2

Aakarshan

In the zone
Guys now i had extended my budget to 16K.So, now I'm thinking which phone should i buy.Please do suggest if you can.

My Questionnaire

1. Budget?

2. Display type and size?

Touchscreen, Should not be more than 4.8 inches.

3. Dual sim?

Not neccessary.but will prefer a dual sim phone.

4. Preferred choice of brand?

SONY

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?

I need a camera that can take good pictures.That can take pictures in low light condition.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).

Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).

3G, 4G Preffered.

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?

Internet,Watching Movies,Games.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?

Sony Xperia SP Sony Xperia M2

10. Any other info that you want to share

I need a smartphone that have good camera.That can serve me for 2-3 Years.

ashs1

Padawan
Yeah.. If your main usage is camera, check out the galaxy grand prime.. It has a pretty good camera, decent specs, but the TouchWiz might hamper your experience.
Don't expect neither Samsung nor Sony (specially) to provide updates for the next 2-3 years. Sp has reached eol and won't be receiving updates.. Expect eol for m2 around Mar-April 2015..motoX has a average camera but it is assured to receive android L and it has good hardware as well.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Redmi 1S/Moto G(Snapdragon 400) + (a brand name of SONY/LG ) - A crappy display + 5-10k = Give you almost the entire crappy phone from 14k-30k(All sony phones upto that budget,LG G3 Beat,S5 mini)

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
MOTO G is 5 inches and looks not very good.also it does not have features like NFC,1080p videos.
It lacks good camera.
Why you guys are not considering Sony Xperia SP?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
MOTO G is 5 inches and looks not very good.also it does not have features like NFC,1080p videos.
It lacks good camera.
end of line, stuck at 4.3 officially :facepalm:
thats why Moto X/Xperia ZR at 18k would be a much better buy

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
It lacks good camera.

It will get Android L + M.

Sony always forgets its mid range, abandons them with a bug filled firmware, expect Xperia M2,C3 everything to either be abandoned with kitkat or a bug filled android L

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
It lacks good camera.

do you seriously need NFC? yes, it doesn't have 1080p video recording.
clicked this pic on my way to office with HDR with 2nd gen Moto G. for an asking price of 13k, this is good enough, specially looking at the overall spec.
*i.imgur.com/0nIlOMB.jpg

SP is discontinued, replaced my M2 which is actually really poor compared to the one it is replacing. no point buying either of these.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Xperia ZR is discontinued in stores and even only white colour one is available on flipkart.
Can anyone suggest me for a black Xperia ZR.
Isn't MOTO G is too big?
I saw M2 it is too slim.
Okay leaving Xperia SP out of the race.Well i am getting it at 15K.
Thought that krait cores are good and adreno 320 which is available in it flagship models.

polupoka

In the zone
+1 FOR motorola MOTO X ! CPU GPU SAME as SP BUT MUCH MUCH BRIGHTER FUTURE! camera also better than SP. and M2 is out of question -_-

polupoka

In the zone
I hope You can manage an american express card ;)
I managed and bought moto x last monday for real value of 16199/-

Top Bottom