Sony Xperia SP vs Moto G

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Though Sony UI is one of the best-Bloat free.. it does lag esp 4.1-4.3, these are bug ridden ,I really suggest you follow sony SP group on fb etc find out about these stuff, then go ahead.. and forget SONY fixing these bugs

OP
A

akki585

Broken In
Xperia SP is more future proof than Moto G because it has better hardware.The only thing that is bad that i will be stuck only to android jellybean.

- - - Updated - - -

How much ram is free at idle on kitkat in your Moto G.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Xperia SP is more future proof than Moto G because it has better hardware.The only thing that is bad that i will be stuck only to android jellybean.

- - - Updated - - -

How much ram is free at idle on kitkat in your Moto G.

About 300-400 mb ram.

- - - Updated - - -

If I were you, I would get Moto G/X over a crap SP.Also, Sony mid rangers of last year had the worst displays

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Despite having much slower hardware, Moto G is the much faster phone. I'd go for Moto G (2014).

kool

Cyborg Agent
Bhai, xperia SP mat lena, it sucks !!! My frnd bought SP last year for Rs.23k and now it lags a lot, its camera is bad compare to my xolo q800.

Finally he sold on OLX for 9k and bought xolo hive for 12k octa core-2GB RAM :)

sainath

Android Addicted
Xperia SP has poor display viewing angles and poor camera. Better to go with Moto G 2nd Gen. You will never regret about your choice. NOTE: THERE IS NOTHING CALLED FUTURE PROOF!!!

Top Bottom