1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Sony play station 3 won't turn on

Discussion in 'Consoles' started by surya_sapui, Jul 18, 2018.

1. surya_sapui

surya_sapui Member

Dear Guys,

I have ps3 500gb but due to some how it fell from table & plastic body little broken but it's works for fine. But from last few days its on & getting red light as usual & I press power button to start then it become green light for few seconds then it's off. I try several times but it not working also change power cord but not resolve.

I want to know what actually problem. If I send to Sony customer care then it will service in chargeable basis oy they can't.
    Kindly suggest & my location is kolkata.

Model no attached... [​IMG]

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

2. quicky008

quicky008 Well-Known Member

i am not sure about this but afaik sony doesn't provide any kind of repair options to out of warranty ps3s/ps4s in india-if its malfunctioning then i'm afraid you may have to discard it and get a new one.

3. billubakra

billubakra Well-Known Member

Op
    Contact customer support.

@quicky008
    Servicing generates a lot of money. Are you sure that they don't do any kind of repairs?