Sony Ericsson W999i is on its way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
According to an xml file on the Sony Ericsson website it gives some details of a new W999i phone.

8 GB Internal Memory
Wi-Fi b/g
18 Million Colors
Blutooth A2DP
Dual Slider Design

This information comes hot on the heels of the Sony Ericsson "Shinobu" and "Nicole" and sounds very exciteing, obviously not much is known about this mystery handset apart from the details in the Xml file on the sony ericsson site that its may have a QCIF screen and will be a 3G phone with NetFront browser.

Obviously there are no other details or pictures as to how the actual phone will look like? but until we have official word from Sony Ericsson feast

Dowload tp see the phone.
*www.esato.com/gfx/news/img/poopJPG_1176724987.jpg

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
nice, now this time plz make a phone with 320X240 screen resolution. 2" screensize, 14mm thick, 3.2 MP Camera or more with Autofocus, walkman player with megabass...umm, 64 MB internal memory with Memory stick M2 support upto 2GB & something like a touchscreen of W950i

Oh well, :D I can't ask for everything.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
hmmm...it appears its a concept phone designed by sum jason..:D

where does Sony Ericsson fit in? [xcept the logo off-course!]

J

JamesTryForYou

I dunno:confused:, but the camera seems to mine k790i(yeah its similar to k800 & k550i)..but i was thiking that whether the camera should not be a problem to its slim Figure...you know like a butt comming out:D

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
this is just a concept fone designed for a contest for the prettiest mobile of the future.. not something that SE will release in the future..
IMHO, it looks too bulky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom