Sonia's wealth is now at $2 Billion Dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramkumarvcbe

the Warrior
*www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00945/sonia_2_945100g.jpg

Guys, Can you imagine the President of INC is now worth more than $2 Billion dollars!

Congress President Sonia Gandhi is the 12th Richest world leader with a net worth of more than Rs.12,000 Crores($2 Billion), ahead of Queen Elizabeth of Britain, says a report in the Huffington Post World. US President Obama doesn't find a place among the Top 20!

The Richest World Leaders Are Even Richer Than You Thought

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
This is exactly what you get , exactly what you aspired for in its pure proportions.
We all know she isn't running business to generate this wealth. Then again if we think she is indeed running the biggest business these days , Politics. How opposite, but then it does add up.

This is our wealth routed in her personal account.
Not that i am a big Fan of BJP but for those who vouched for Congress there is your answer stark in your face fact.

All that secularism, Aam Admi, Food Bill , that was all for this..! Keep voting. We may perhaps create worlds richest politician.

logout20

Journeyman
This is exactly what you get , exactly what you aspired for in its pure proportions.
We all know she isn't running business to generate this wealth. Then again if we think she is indeed running the biggest business these days , Politics. How opposite, but then it does add up.

This is our wealth routed in her personal account.
Not that i am a big Fan of BJP but for those who vouched for Congress there is your answer stark in your face fact.

All that secularism, Aam Admi, Food Bill , that was all for this..! Keep voting. We may perhaps create worlds richest politician.

+11111110000099999999

mw too not a bjp fan.....but i'm gonna vote for modi.

avj

Broken In
well it is 2 billion without including her stash of black money, wonder how much her actual wealth is.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
continue here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/fight-clu...olitics-religion-everything-under-sun-21.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom