Some issues in Redmi Note 9 Pro

srdigit16

In the zone
I am having some issues with some apps in my phone.
In Chrome app, the tab view has switched to vertical list & I am unable to change to the grid or slider view with tab previews
In Gboard app, I am unable to reorder the items to appear at the top bar.
The volume slider doesn't auto hide after it appears when I press the volume key or after adjusting the volume.
When I restart the phone I get an issue with sd card & asks for formatting. But it doesn't work & phone automatically restarts. But an old LYF LS 4508 is able to format the card.

Anyone facing the same problems & got solutions?*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210219/ec55007fd87832a28165bbe7a8755820.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Edit: the 1st 3 issues is not the device fault. These occurred after I installed easy scroll app. Uninstalling it solved them

Last edited:
1 - Try this: Step 1 : visit chrome://flags in chrome. Step 2 : search for 'tab switcher'. Step 3 : Enable Grid view. Step 4 : restart the chrome

2 - Don't use gboard, maybe just uninstall & reinstall it

3 - Might be an issue with SD card, it might be dying. Use SD card reader & try to use it in a Windows PC. Try to check its health with something like CrystalDisk Info, maybe. Its not uncommon for dying SD cards or HDD to not work on one system but work on another one.

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
1 - Try this: Step 1 : visit chrome://flags in chrome. Step 2 : search for 'tab switcher'. Step 3 : Enable Grid view. Step 4 : restart the chrome

2 - Don't use gboard, maybe just uninstall & reinstall it

3 - Might be an issue with SD card, it might be dying. Use SD card reader & try to use it in a Windows PC. Try to check its health with something like CrystalDisk Info, maybe. Its not uncommon for dying SD cards or HDD to not work on one system but work on another one.
Tried this. Also tried uninstalling updates (as it is system app) & updated again. Not working.

Tusharma

Broken In
As soon as these smartphones turn a little old, the Snapdragon processors in these devices turn terrible. Using am Oppo F19 Pro+ with Mediatek 5G processor. Hope it does well in the long term.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
As soon as these smartphones turn a little old, the Snapdragon processors in these devices turn terrible. Using am Oppo F19 Pro+ with Mediatek 5G processor. Hope it does well in the long term.

This is more significant in mediatek than Snapdragon.

It's the other way around in most cases. I personally put Oppo & vivo in avoid category in general.

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
I am having some issues with some apps in my phone.
In Chrome app, the tab view has switched to vertical list & I am unable to change to the grid or slider view with tab previews
In Gboard app, I am unable to reorder the items to appear at the top bar.
The volume slider doesn't auto hide after it appears when I press the volume key or after adjusting the volume.
When I restart the phone I get an issue with sd card & asks for formatting. But it doesn't work & phone automatically restarts. But an old LYF LS 4508 is able to format the card.

Anyone facing the same problems & got solutions?*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210219/ec55007fd87832a28165bbe7a8755820.jpg

Edit: the 1st 3 issues is not the device fault. These occurred after I installed easy scroll app. Uninstalling it solved them
Found that the 1st 3 issues occurred after installing Easy Scroll app. Uninstalling it solved those issues.

Top Bottom